[Idea} There should be a advanced / simple mode of onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SHENKURFAM

sorry men it betrayed me when i peeked and hit a scouter for 80 than the cheat waiter for dt recharge instead of only hitting once so I can kill him and I got killed by the scouter
1. This isn’t something u can change without forcing a recharge (through js).
2. Forcing a recharge if the enemy can hit u will most likely result in u getting put in a spliff

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
because if im getting peeked from somewhere and lets say my min is 30 if the cheat can only do 15 max id rather shoot and dmg the other guy than die than not shoot and die
I feel like you have the right idea (i hope) but this wording is very weird, I do agree with you strictly on the accuracy boost part I wish it was overridable in JS for this specific situation, if the hack thinks it could POTENTIALLY hit for 30 (if the accuracy boost isn't met for instance) in some scenarios it'd be nice to shoot rather then do 0 dmg and die. Now adding it back as a slider is silly because users were misconfiguring it constantly causing massive complaints and shit.

SuCCeS

I feel like you have the right idea (i hope) but this wording is very weird, I do agree with you strictly on the accuracy boost part I wish it was overridable in JS for this specific situation, if the hack thinks it could POTENTIALLY hit for 30 (if the accuracy boost isn't met for instance) in some scenarios it'd be nice to shoot rather then do 0 dmg and die. Now adding it back as a slider is silly because users were misconfiguring it constantly causing massive complaints and shit.
yeah thats the point like I feel like while v4 is a bit better v4 doesn't have as much iq when it comes to how much dmg it should do .

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
yeah thats the point like I feel like while v4 is a bit better v4 doesn't have as much iq when it comes to how much dmg it should do .
I mean I don't have much issues shooting under min damage or anything but I completely understand where you're coming from wanting the damage accuracy to be less in some situations, if it was scriptable you could have it on hotkey. The issue is a LARGE majority (including b1g cfg sellers) were misconfiguring the feature and breaking the hack. So in that sense I understand why it's removed and why it doesn't exist on other major p2cs.

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
yeah dude let's just rely on javascript to make the cheat better..
1 why are you replying to this now. 2 js is to add what it doesn't have natively. If you think the cheat relies on js then go and check out green cheat.

idkk

1 why are you replying to this now. 2 js is to add what it doesn't have natively. If you think the cheat relies on js then go and check out green cheat.
I understand that they do this to make the cheat simpler but there is still no reason why they cannot add simple features (from scripts) to make the cheat more customizable. These little features in cheats may seem pointless but in fact, are very appreciated. I won't name the cheat but ______ is a great example of this.

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
I understand that they do this to make the cheat simpler but there is still no reason why they cannot add simple features (from scripts) to make the cheat more customizable. These little features in cheats may seem pointless but in fact, are very appreciated. I won't name the cheat but ______ is a great example of this.
Not sure what you mean by the first part, more "features" they add to the base cheat the more people are gonna get confused. If you are competent enough to know a feature you want, you should be able to find a script for it. If you are talking about green cheat then from what I hear you need scripts for it to perform well. Basically imo the cheat has everything you "need" on its own, scripting can add some "nice to haves".

idkk

Not sure what you mean by the first part, more "features" they add to the base cheat the more people are gonna get confused. If you are competent enough to know a feature you want, you should be able to find a script for it. If you are talking about green cheat then from what I hear you need scripts for it to perform well. Basically imo the cheat has everything you "need" on its own, scripting can add some "nice to haves".
And it would also be 'nice to have' some of these features already implemented into the cheat.

CSKARMA1

I don't like the idea of javascripts. they almost feel like a way for devs to skip out on important features. For instance, something like a custom slow walk slider, or mindmg override, or custom antiaim sliders, like those in untap (which are very useful) are essentials and shouldn't be in the public release of a 20 dollar cheat. I would even recommend making a more advanced version that is private (invite only).

idkk

personally play without dmg override but 🤷‍♀️ its a < 10 line script.
I understand what you're trying to imply and I agree for the most part but it would just add new options for the cheat and overall make it better

idkk

I don't like the idea of javascripts. they almost feel like a way for devs to skip out on important features. For instance, something like a custom slow walk slider, or mindmg override, or custom antiaim sliders, like those in untap (which are very useful) are essentials and shouldn't be in the public release of a 20 dollar cheat. I would even recommend making a more advanced version that is private (invite only).
javascript isn't a way for devs to skip out on important features.. it just lets users customize the cheat and add stuff for themselves or the community

CSKARMA1

javascript isn't a way for devs to skip out on important features.. it just lets users customize the cheat and add stuff for themselves or the community
That’s not what I meant. I said that in the sense that javascripts can only be used for so much. Scripts like hvh essentials are key features that should be in the cheat. A script like brightside isn’t. Of course that’s not an insult to brightside, I’m making the point that javascripts shouldn’t be responsible for key features of a cheat.