My REAL 1 month experience

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another user blaming the cheat when it’s obv playstyle/cfg/uid issue. If you don’t know how to adapt & play hvh 2022 don’t even write here. Just delete your onetap account somehow.
Sk33t worse then prim. Are u high or dumb? U are clearly a huge russian retard which no one gives a fuck about.

Don't even try to type more cuz u clearly got no clue what u are talking about.

Oh ye I forgot to mention. Fix ur English no one can understand you properly.

average 12 y.o russian
are you trolling or just retarded i cant really tell

stuck

Early adopter
"skeet is worse than prim" what? LOL, aint no way you telling someone to fix their english look at yours.
keep dickriding ot its not gonna get you alpha any time soon
stfu u dont even have skeet. You are most likely another prim crack fanboy so hdf

stuck

Early adopter
718 on prim? also ur weird asf for dick riding ot, dickriding it aint gonna get you alpha anytime soon just fyi
hahahaha newcomer 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 flexing with 718 on prim Imagine. Just stfu cuz u are embarrassing urself. Flexing with a cracked cheat.

stuck

Early adopter
your the one saying skeet is worse than prim and dick riding ot as much as possible, ik prim aint that good but why you being a weirdo in the comments
imagine that u are the last retard on earth. You bought a 50 euro inv from aze on a cheat which got cracked and is sold for 12$. You should have no rights to talk

onefiveeone

imagine that u are the last retard on earth. You bought a 50 euro inv from aze on a cheat which got cracked and is sold for 12$. You should have no rights to talk
imagine you are yourself and you think because a cheat got cracked uids are no longer valid

Status
Not open for further replies.