My pretty simple onetap review.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

D4W1D50N

--------------
Ragebot: 7-8/10
Ok so first of all i havent experienced any issues with ragebot, excluding Mr.Spread while standing still or crouching etc, but it doesnt happen pretty often.
Doubletap is decent. The stock one is pretty good, but i can already tell you that if you want to abuse dt, you should really get a dt script.
Resolver is Pretty good, atleast better than it was few months ago (You still cannot expect to hit every single shot. I just mostly baim and use prefer safepoint)
Safepoint system - I mean, its nice, doesnt make you miss this often.
Missing awp only due to spread i think, but you can easily make this cheat predictive if you have a good config, so you'll shoot first most of the time.
---------------
Anti-Aim:
With Javascript: 9/10 (Finding decent one is kinda hard, depends if you want to buy it or get one cracked, which i highly do not recommend because of a possibility of getting ratted)
Best thing, abusing lowdelta is all i want lmao
Without Javascript: 3/10
Getting resolved pretty quick by every cheat, max 2-3 misses
Nice fakelag, Randomization is easy to config.
---------------
LegitBot: 6/10
Onetap isnt made for legit, so its not... best? I don't think that i should say more about it, just a legitbot.
That's all i can say lmao, i dont play closet
----------------
Visuals: 7/10
Pretty decent ig, if you like Flat visuals with transparency, onetap will be good for this kind of stuff. BUT IF you love "fancy" visuals, then i don't think you're going to like them.
(You can still give yourself an eye cancer tho)
----------------
Miscellaneous: idk/10
Just a misc
Plenty of them are actually useful, like straight throw, Unlock inventory during the game, stuff like FOV etc. Buybot, flip knife in left hand, customizable hitsound and others.
----------------
Matchmaking experience:
All you need is actually a brain, good config and aa script so you wont get demolished while slowwalking. Perfect hideshots on mm. From my personal experience i can tell that all we need more is MM Fakeduck.
---------------

Reactions: FilviTheFox

BlueElixir

while i mostly agree with a lot of your points, i do believe that the default antiaim is much better than 3/10. i've never used any aa js and was performing quite well with it
the default aa would make many mm nons dump me day and night, but if you main hvh servers, you do need some sort of advanced aa, because the default one doesnt really cut it
hideshots works great on 16tick servers (hvh servers that is) but for mm it never worked, not once while i had my sub.

D4W1D50N

while i mostly agree with a lot of your points, i do believe that the default antiaim is much better than 3/10. i've never used any aa js and was performing quite well with it
the default aa would make many mm nons dump me day and night, but if you main hvh servers, you do need some sort of advanced aa, because the default one doesnt really cut it
hideshots works great on 16tick servers (hvh servers that is) but for mm it never worked, not once while i had my sub.
Thats kinda weird, i never had any issues with hideshots on mm, especially when it comes to snipers. And about the aa, last time i was using stock aa was quite while ago so i cant really say alot, all i remember is that i got tapped by every cheat.

XdekHaker

Anti-Aim:
With Javascript: 9/10 (Finding decent one is kinda hard, depends if you want to buy it or get one cracked, which i highly do not recommend because of a possibility of getting ratted)
you can't get ratted by god damn script! brain issue!

dryfuckgoat

Thats kinda weird, i never had any issues with hideshots on mm, especially when it comes to snipers. And about the aa, last time i was using stock aa was quite while ago so i cant really say alot, all i remember is that i got tapped by every cheat.
mm in for nns