[Idea} There should be a advanced / simple mode of onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SuCCeS

So I have a pretty big problem and ppl who used previous onetap version might know about it too.
THE REMOVAL OF CHEAT FUNCTIONS
They removed: Acc boost , slowwalk speed slider , the ability to cfg manual aa yaws and inverted yaws and alot of other really cool shit JUST SO NEWCOMERS CAN MAKE THEIR CONFIG EASIER
Ok i get it but why not make it so there is simple mode (default) and advanced mode (all the options that v2 had and were removed in v4 will be activated are still in the cheat)
Like sure make it so we need to enable it but why remove all the cool features completelly

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
So I have a pretty big problem and ppl who used previous onetap version might know about it too.
THE REMOVAL OF CHEAT FUNCTIONS
They removed: Acc boost , slowwalk speed slider , the ability to cfg manual aa yaws and inverted yaws and alot of other really cool shit JUST SO NEWCOMERS CAN MAKE THEIR CONFIG EASIER
Ok i get it but why not make it so there is simple mode (default) and advanced mode (all the options that v2 had and were removed in v4 will be activated are still in the cheat)
Like sure make it so we need to enable it but why remove all the cool features completelly
Everything you named can be done via JS. Not sure about acc boost though.

Reactions: cocaethylen

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
1: Could you name some of them
2: Sure but still that doesn't solve the problem i shouldn't need to use js for default cheat features
1: You named them your self
2: You asked for a advanced and simple onetap. Simple = without scripts, Advanced = with scripts.

SuCCeS

1: You named them your self
2: You asked for a advanced and simple onetap. Simple = without scripts, Advanced = with scripts.
1:By name i was talking where i can get/buy them
2: Yes but its just the point that I would like it in the cheat itself and not with scripts

Sweg

1:By name i was talking where i can get/buy them
2: Yes but its just the point that I would like it in the cheat itself and not with scripts
2: it is in the cheat but it's dynamic. the features were never 'removed' but became dynamic and thus no need for configuration (except for antiaim stuff, but that can be done with scripts anyway)

SuCCeS

2: it is in the cheat but it's dynamic. the features were never 'removed' but became dynamic and thus no need for configuration (except for antiaim stuff, but that can be done with scripts anyway)
still id rather do it myself and say : Oh Im dying because im bad at making configs not say Oh im dying because the cheat doesn't want to shoot under min dmg even if its the only dmg it can do.

Sweg

still id rather do it myself and say : Oh Im dying because im bad at making configs not say Oh im dying because the cheat doesn't want to shoot under min dmg even if its the only dmg it can do.
why would the cheat shoot under mindmg even if it's the only dmg it can do though? in what situation are you using this analogy

Reactions: negomi

SuCCeS

why would the cheat shoot under mindmg even if it's the only dmg it can do though? in what situation are you using this analogy
because if im getting peeked from somewhere and lets say my min is 30 if the cheat can only do 15 max id rather shoot and dmg the other guy than die than not shoot and die

hatsuhaze

because if im getting peeked from somewhere and lets say my min is 30 if the cheat can only do 15 max id rather shoot and dmg the other guy than die than not shoot and die
sorry according to onetap, less features = better cheat.
Who needs an dmg override anyway lol

SuCCeS

dynamic everything, trust the cheat rather than yourself, its a trust exercise and you are losing.
sorry men it betrayed me when i peeked and hit a scouter for 80 than the cheat waiter for dt recharge instead of only hitting once so I can kill him and I got killed by the scouter