An Honest Review for Onetap in 2022 HVH

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

DarthSlayer

I just went from using skeet and neverlose and then subbed ot afterwards.

Ragebot (5/10)
- First thing is the resolver is bipolar, it can tap everyone in a round then go back to hitting air.
- Misses bt alot(could be config issue but whatever) doesnt even shoot bt at times with extended bt.
- Onetap has given me alot of instances where it undermin'd basically shot for lower than my minimum damage. Mostly when baiming, there were alot of times when an opponent was somewhere between 80-88 and onetap would go around 60-77.
- Onetap's prediction is pretty good most of the time for me when using auto.

Exploits (6/10)
- DT for AUTO and DEAG is fast and accurate. Still the best out of all paid cheats right now.
- For scout tho, sometimes ideal ticking or DTing with scout can get u onshotted by others or pretty much just get predicted.
Ill give this a 6 since although Auto DT is def the best, Scout is still the meta and OT just doesn't have the Ideal tick you need for a scout DT playstyle.

Legitbot (10/10)
The legitbot is pretty flexible, has all the needed features to closet cheat. TBH for me personally the legitbot might be better than GS.

Antiaim (5/10)
I personally think you cant config tank aa without having to use scripts.

Visuals (8/10)
The chams are a solid 10/10. Glow and pulse has been the best since I've first touched Onetap on v2. The only reason why this is a 8 is because of nightmode. Nightmode really looks shit with "ambient light" and you can't really set the prop color(also cant find any JS now for prop colors). So basically nightmode is really just nightmode, you cant really improve the world with colors.

Misc (6/10)
Autostrafe sucks, I cant do movement as much as I could on GS and NVL. The autostafe kinda feels stiff and slow so it feels hard to bait people as much since my playstyle is pretty much just me being a literal frog and jumping around ideal ticking people which is pretty much the 2022 playstyle.
For everything else though, the features are customizable so everything else except autostrafe is good.

Scripts (7/10)
I think to really improve onetap, one would need alot of scripts and good ones at that. Which comes into the issue where there aren't as much Onetap scripts as before since most users would've gone to use Neverlose instead. But yes overall OT javascripts improve the performance(mostly for AA).

Detection (6/10)
I would never trust injecting Onetap on any of my closet cheat accounts. Although Onetap has always been an hvh cheat. I still think that for a 20euro cheat, the safety of your accounts should also be included on that payment. Onetap kept getting detected on vac waves since the past year.

So in the end I'll put Onetap as a 7/10 cheat for hvh this year.

It was the best public cheat last year but as Neverlose went public, I think many went for the better choice. While Onetap still had things that were better than Neverlose at the time. Neverlose was still the better cheat and as cheats like Skeet and Neverlose have been improving. Nothing really changed for Onetap which is why 7 is probably a fair score.

Though probably once an update comes rolling in, Onetap might be a cheat other hvhers can consider buying again.

EDIT: For now, I wouldn't recommend buying OT to anyone as there are better options for cheats worth 20 Euro. I think 20 Euros is not a price OT should have. Unless an update that actually improves the cheat comes in, then I might reconsider buying more subs for Onetap.

Last edited:

keoperDAB

- Misses bt alot(could be config issue but whatever) doesnt even shoot bt at times with extended bt.
unfortunately this is an issue but onetap next update will be patched and improved the bactrack resolving

- Onetap has given me alot of instances where it undermin'd basically shot for lower than my minimum damage. Mostly when baiming, there were alot of times when an opponent was somewhere between 80-88 and onetap would go around 60-77.
this situation is happening for every cheats
simply just because of spread/resolver it's like very low chance to exactly match the cheat predicted damage (if u have use fatal/crack before)

- For scout tho, sometimes ideal ticking or DTing with scout can get u onshotted by others or pretty much just get predicted.
Ill give this a 6 since although Auto DT is def the best, Scout is still the meta and OT just doesn't have the Ideal tick you need for a scout DT playstyle.
have u turn on lag peek or standby choke lol, ideal tick just dt peek with defensive dt, it does nothing in 2k22 hvh

Antiaim (5/10)
I personally think you cant config tank aa without having to use scripts.
other cheats also
for skeet i have never use the original one lol, simply just download tsv4 in forum
for nl (i don't use nl but most "tank aa" u still need a lua for that)

but overall
i like your review because most of the things are make sense not only saying ot sucks