[Idea} There should be a advanced / simple mode of onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

L4wless174

Early adopter
I’d rather have an more advanced build instead of only a simple one but some people still think the current menu is over complicated

trickykaden

I’d rather have an more advanced build instead of only a simple one but some people still think the current menu is over complicated
I don't get how these monkeys say the cheat is too complicated. Guess they need one button to turn on and the cheat does everything on its own.

Reactions: idkk

Peurr

Early adopter
So I have a pretty big problem and ppl who used previous onetap version might know about it too.
THE REMOVAL OF CHEAT FUNCTIONS
They removed: Acc boost , slowwalk speed slider , the ability to cfg manual aa yaws and inverted yaws and alot of other really cool shit JUST SO NEWCOMERS CAN MAKE THEIR CONFIG EASIER
Ok i get it but why not make it so there is simple mode (default) and advanced mode (all the options that v2 had and were removed in v4 will be activated are still in the cheat)
Like sure make it so we need to enable it but why remove all the cool features completelly
Ur talking about newcomers.. while ur registration proves ur also kind of a newcomer.. :p

kden

Banned
So I have a pretty big problem and ppl who used previous onetap version might know about it too.
They removed: Acc boost , slowwalk speed slider , the ability to cfg manual aa yaws and inverted yaws and alot of other really cool shit JUST SO NEWCOMERS CAN MAKE THEIR CONFIG EASIER
Ok i get it but why not make it so there is simple mode (default) and advanced mode (all the options that v2 had and were removed in v4 will be activated are still in the cheat)
Like sure make it so we need to enable it but why remove all the cool features completelly
Great idea.
Or just make the cheat harder to configurate? It will obviously be harder for new people to get to know how certain functions work, but it will make the cheat better.

SuCCeS

Ur talking about newcomers.. while ur registration proves ur also kind of a newcomer.. :p
men I hvh since 2018. first p2c was eagle and just because my uid is high doesn't mean shit. you do realise that when you start out hvh first thing u do isn't make a ot account right. only time i used ot exept v4 was v2 in 2019 (the crack) when I didn't know about onetap and always taught it was just a unknown cheats dll so therefore your point doesn't matter

OGDarius

men I hvh since 2018. first p2c was eagle and just because my uid is high doesn't mean shit. you do realise that when you start out hvh first thing u do isn't make a ot account right. only time i used ot exept v4 was v2 in 2019 (the crack) when I didn't know about onetap and always taught it was just a unknown cheats dll so therefore your point doesn't matter
cap

Zweds

Everything you named can be done via JS. Not sure about acc boost though.
You want to config properly in onetap? Learn javascript!!!!
why the fuck would i want to learn javascript to have 'advanced' features. they made this hack kindergarten friendly and your only excuse to make a more specific config is to learn javascript?

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
You want to config properly in onetap? Learn javascript!!!!
why the fuck would i want to learn javascript to have 'advanced' features. they made this hack kindergarten friendly and your only excuse to make a more specific config is to learn javascript?
There are many people who would make a javascript if it hasn't been done and is an actual good idea.

Zweds

There are many people who would make a javascript if it hasn't been done and is an actual good idea.
why would you implement an api for features that has to be made by the community when you can just add it to the actual cheat?

level2

FACTS FUCKING PLEASE