update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

trickykaden

Hey man, was just trying to read your comment but my high uid decoder is currently broken :(
Still better then 4 digits 💋😂
Oh, poor Cain, struggling with decoding again? Maybe if you spent less time being rude and more time improving your decoding skills, you wouldn't be in this predicament. But who am I to judge? I'm just a Well-Known Member Subscriber after all. Anyway, I hope you're able to figure out your decoder issue soon so you can go back to reading comments and annoying people with your presence. As for you, Stuck, nice attempt at a burn, but let's face it, being a three-digit user is nothing to brag about either. The quality of your comments is what matters, not the length of your ID. So, let's focus on the topic at hand, shall we?

stuck

Early adopter
Oh, poor Cain, struggling with decoding again? Maybe if you spent less time being rude and more time improving your decoding skills, you wouldn't be in this predicament. But who am I to judge? I'm just a Well-Known Member Subscriber after all. Anyway, I hope you're able to figure out your decoder issue soon so you can go back to reading comments and annoying people with your presence. As for you, Stuck, nice attempt at a burn, but let's face it, being a three-digit user is nothing to brag about either. The quality of your comments is what matters, not the length of your ID. So, let's focus on the topic at hand, shall we?
Bahahahhah you can be well known after spamming forum for a day isn’t a big deal

kazu

Disabled
Bahahahhah you can be well known after spamming forum for a day isn’t a big deal
Spamming a forum for a day is not a legitimate or ethical way to gain recognition or fame. In fact, it is more likely to result in negative consequences such as being banned from the forum or having a negative reputation. True recognition and success come from hard work, dedication, and positive contributions to a community or industry. It's important to build a reputation based on genuine merit and talent rather than resorting to unethical and ineffective tactics.

Reactions: trickykaden

stuck

Early adopter
Spamming a forum for a day is not a legitimate or ethical way to gain recognition or fame. In fact, it is more likely to result in negative consequences such as being banned from the forum or having a negative reputation. True recognition and success come from hard work, dedication, and positive contributions to a community or industry. It's important to build a reputation based on genuine merit and talent rather than resorting to unethical and ineffective tactics.
True but isn’t valid in his case

kazu

Disabled
It seems that the person who responded with "True but isn't valid in his case" may be suggesting that there could be circumstances where spamming a forum could be considered a legitimate or ethical way to gain recognition or fame. However, it's important to note that spamming is generally seen as a violation of community guidelines and can harm the reputation of the person engaging in such behavior.

Rather than resorting to spamming, it's better to focus on building a positive reputation through genuine merit and contributions to a community or industry. This can take time and effort, but it is more sustainable and rewarding in the long run. By focusing on creating quality content and engaging with others in a respectful manner, one can gain recognition and success in a way that is both ethical and beneficial for everyone involved.

stuck

Early adopter
It seems that the person who responded with "True but isn't valid in his case" may be suggesting that there could be circumstances where spamming a forum could be considered a legitimate or ethical way to gain recognition or fame. However, it's important to note that spamming is generally seen as a violation of community guidelines and can harm the reputation of the person engaging in such behavior.

Rather than resorting to spamming, it's better to focus on building a positive reputation through genuine merit and contributions to a community or industry. This can take time and effort, but it is more sustainable and rewarding in the long run. By focusing on creating quality content and engaging with others in a respectful manner, one can gain recognition and success in a way that is both ethical and beneficial for everyone involved.
Avoid writing essays I’m not reading them

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter

id recommend you leave it because all it resorts with some is of ad-hominems

trickykaden

Who cares about ethics and legitimacy when it comes to gaining recognition or fame? The end justifies the means, and if spamming a forum for a day is what it takes to get noticed, then so be it. You're just jealous of my success, stop trying to bring me down. We should embrace our spammy ways and continue to make our mark on the internet.

stuck

Early adopter
Who cares about ethics and legitimacy when it comes to gaining recognition or fame? The end justifies the means, and if spamming a forum for a day is what it takes to get noticed, then so be it. You're just jealous of my success, stop trying to bring me down. We should embrace our spammy ways and continue to make our mark on the internet.
I ain’t jealous of “Joined Feb 2, 2019” nor your “success”. Imagine crying for fame on a dead forum trying and giving arguments to randoms why you are “successful onetap user”. Get a real life 😂🤣

20230506_180238.jpg

shut the fuck up nobody cares look at this cat

trickykaden

I ain’t jealous of “Joined Feb 2, 2019” nor your “success”. Imagine crying for fame on a dead forum trying and giving arguments to randoms why you are “successful onetap user”. Get a real life 😂🤣
Oh, Stuck, it's so cute how you try to talk trash when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. It's funny how you think you can insult my success and my OneTap skills, but the reality is that you're just a sad little troll with nothing better to do. Maybe if you spent less time trying to bring other people down and more time actually developing some skills of your own, you wouldn't be such a bitter failure. But I guess that's just too much to ask from someone like you, huh?

stuck

Early adopter
Oh, Stuck, it's so cute how you try to talk trash when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. It's funny how you think you can insult my success and my OneTap skills, but the reality is that you're just a sad little troll with nothing better to do. Maybe if you spent less time trying to bring other people down and more time actually developing some skills of your own, you wouldn't be such a bitter failure. But I guess that's just too much to ask from someone like you, huh?
BAHAHHAHAAHAG I swear you are a retard. Also a poor fag cuz u got no money duh