update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PaulP

Banned
nothing concrete yet, just a bunch of "soon™", you can still top score, etc w/ OT if you just know how to use OT. From my experience OT is wayyy more consistent than lets say NL, but one thing i will say about OT is to just not bother with Scouting w/ OT, use anything else and you'll do just fine. If you know how to play w/ OT you'll regularly go +40-1X
Been hearing soon for well over a year, and with half the alpha being removed, I got almost no hope. Last good alpha member left is Razr and Drafted, and he isn't very active either. Shark doesn't do shit and Signal is fuckall stupid, amazes me he has access to debug. Feel bad llama has to work alongside those people.

Last edited:

Pushed

Subscriber
csgo_oaSdrBrsCv.png

😳

Reactions: shanghao

KimiLoYd

Onetap hits p , just playstyle of cfg issue , im pretty new to hvh and i top frag most games , onetap without jsons is pretty shit ngl
my jsons :
rin.tools , dormant aimbot , altyn

PaulP

Banned
I have been extensively testing the latest update, Onetap Alpha is an outstanding state, but still many bugs that need worked out. We are working very hard to resolve all of the current issues that are known to us. This does indeed take time though, we will be releasing after the release of CS2, as no sense in pushing an update when the entire game will be changed as we know it. I hope this clears some things up, we are very sorry for the delay.

Reactions: swagbossmillionaire

stuck

Early adopter
Sorry, UID too low, cant hear you from all the way down here
Can’t see your message can you write it bigger. I think you got a high UID issue since it’s b1g AF and useless at the same time. I believe you aren’t Early Adopter either cuz I see your badge blurred….

trickykaden

Can’t see your message can you write it bigger. I think you got a high UID issue since it’s b1g AF and useless at the same time. I believe you aren’t Early Adopter either cuz I see your badge blurred….
What the heck?!?!?@?@ Out of nowhere stuck is suddenly trashing talking paul???!!!!! Someone grab some popcorn this should be interesting!

Cain

Early adopter
Hey man, was just trying to read your comment but my high uid decoder is currently broken :(

trickykaden

Hey man, was just trying to read your comment but my high uid decoder is currently broken :(
What a weird problem, Cain. It sounds like your tech skills are lagging behind. Maybe you should stick to something simpler, like using a typewriter. But hey, I'm not here to judge. If you need help with your decoder, I'm sure someone out there is willing to hold your hand and walk you through it.

PaulP

Banned
PoggyP is coming for you while you sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: stuck