update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cla1m

so when will this "v5" be dropped? i heard u guys were saying "soon" directly after v4 was cracked and im not sure when it was cracked but its sure almost a year ago lol

but nvm, when was the latest update? wondering if i should buy it again since last time i used it was v3 lol. Is it still playable?

so when will this "v5" be dropped? i heard u guys were saying "soon" directly after v4 was cracked and im not sure when it was cracked but its sure almost a year ago lol

but nvm, when was the latest update? wondering if i should buy it again since last time i used it was v3 lol. Is it still playable?
The cheat isn't up-to-date at all, which doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. 9/10 users will tell you it's trash, but I've seen the opposite.

With the right config, you can easily play just like every neverlose/prim/fatality/skeet user...

myloh

i think the update will release between january - april but from when i last used onetap it was decent

Reactions: casey

249srcf

Last update was May of 2021. Cheat isn't unusable but youre better off using Nixware or Pandora crack over Onetap
Imagine comparing onetap with nixware. Cheat had no updates for over a year now but I somehow get on top of scoreboard with server full of nl kids. Btw using no js's for rage. Yes, onetap has issues, but cheat is somehow suitable for modern hvh

249srcf

niggas crying abt cheat cuz they cant turn off brain and go 5k using pure luck like they do with nevelose. Onetap is a good cheat, its not up to date, u need a brain to play with it.

Reactions: casey
Imagine comparing onetap with nixware. Cheat had no updates for over a year now but I somehow get on top of scoreboard with server full of nl kids. Btw using no js's for rage. Yes, onetap has issues, but cheat is somehow suitable for modern hvh
if you play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 you're not gonna enjoy onetap in its current state

Pushed

Subscriber

nothing concrete yet, just a bunch of "soon™", you can still top score, etc w/ OT if you just know how to use OT. From my experience OT is wayyy more consistent than lets say NL, but one thing i will say about OT is to just not bother with Scouting w/ OT, use anything else and you'll do just fine. If you know how to play w/ OT you'll regularly go +40-1X

myloh

nothing concrete yet, just a bunch of "soon™", you can still top score, etc w/ OT if you just know how to use OT. From my experience OT is wayyy more consistent than lets say NL, but one thing i will say about OT is to just not bother with Scouting w/ OT, use anything else and you'll do just fine. If you know how to play w/ OT you'll regularly go +40-1X
s👀n™️

ripkii1

No, the cheat will be onetap v6, which is why it took so long to update.

Reactions: PaulP

hatsuhaze

i think the update will release between january - april but from when i last used onetap it was decent
january-april AHAHAH, you mean 2025 january? Onetap devs must have formed a fucking workers union and are refusing to work due to the low pay