onetap performance

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

vLxqd

ive been using ot since sometime during the beginning of last yr, i gotta say 6 months ago this was probably the best possible cheat you could buy, it was so good, but with them always delaying the new update and bc its outdated this cheat isnt performing very well, sure it does ok at time but i think it needs an overall ragebot update, the resolver is terrible now, i rarely hit, before you say cfg issue ive asked many ot users and tried many configs as well, if this cheat were to get a resolver update and add a couple things too it including making the aa better than this cheat would be super good just like it was then

Reactions: richko

Flamman77

the cheat is not good at all right now i hope they will update cuz every cheat has megalean and ot cant hit that at all

Reactions: richko

keoperDAB

Subscriber
ive been using ot since sometime during the beginning of last yr, i gotta say 6 months ago this was probably the best possible cheat you could buy, it was so good, but with them always delaying the new update and bc its outdated this cheat isnt performing very well, sure it does ok at time but i think it needs an overall ragebot update, the resolver is terrible now, i rarely hit, before you say cfg issue ive asked many ot users and tried many configs as well, if this cheat were to get a resolver update and add a couple things too it including making the aa better than this cheat would be super good just like it was then
asked many ot users, interesting, looks like im not a part of the "many" ot users

BlueElixir

i always go positive and most of the time top frag, playing only fakelag scout. resolver is great, rips heads and even roll sometimes, but it has its moments too. only problem would be shooting under mindmg but who cares, as it happens very rarely. ive had ot multiple times before and rn it feels better than ever. my first game after coming back i went 48 15 without ideal tick against ax and roll, so cant complain.

RH0ST

that's what baim is for.

Baim can't solve all the problems. Trust me, I have tried baiming and half the times I would end up dumping the extended desync. There is no real rage mitigation in place to "resolve" mega leaners atm. I don't think any cheat can atm (correct me if I'm wrong). Something we can all agree with, though, is that mega leaning is a shit meta.

FatherLogan

Baim can't solve all the problems. Trust me, I have tried baiming and half the times I would end up dumping the extended desync. There is no real rage mitigation in place to "resolve" mega leaners atm. I don't think any cheat can atm (correct me if I'm wrong). Something we can all agree with, though, is that mega leaning is a shit meta.
baim includes legs.

noev2

There are a few cheats that have a resolver for it but it can't be as reliable as desync because you have 0 info on it. You can't possibly know if the enemy is using extended desync unlike desync.
baim includes legs.
and how will you get the cheat to target legs only lol?

FatherLogan

There are a few cheats that have a resolver for it but it can't be as reliable as desync because you have 0 info on it. You can't possibly know if the enemy is using extended desync unlike desync.

and how will you get the cheat to target legs only lol?
hitbox override?

Reactions: ScaryClowns41

kazu

Disabled
It's the only thing in a long time that has brought some joy into hvh, lol.

leexx

actually onetap it's a good hack, issues with roll anti-aim ( also known for stupid names such as mega lean, extended desync * has no connection to desync at all *, etc ) they exist for every hack out there. the only thing onetap it's "lacking" ( i dont consider it necessary since i do not often play with lagcompensation 0 ) it's the lagcompensation 0 update. the onetap it's still a great hack, the most accurate hack of them all

• Love
Reactions: MrCrabs

Lovenius

Early adopter
All p2c's pretty much perform the same right now, If you really wanna get good its all about playstyle. If you master playing well it doesn't really matter what you use. Yea it might miss some obvious shots, but most does that sometimes.

chracehvh

that's what baim is for.
its literally impossible to resolve serverside angles like extended desync, the only way to resolve it would be to force abs angles but no cheat has that, the only time you hit roll leaners is if you dont use multipoint and target the mid hitbox as there is a lower chance of you hitting the outside of their hitbox