onetap performance

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

leexx

its literally impossible to resolve serverside angles like extended desync, the only way to resolve it would be to force abs angles but no cheat has that, the only time you hit roll leaners is if you dont use multipoint and target the mid hitbox as there is a lower chance of you hitting the outside of their hitbox
wrong

FatherLogan

its literally impossible to resolve serverside angles like extended desync, the only way to resolve it would be to force abs angles but no cheat has that, the only time you hit roll leaners is if you dont use multipoint and target the mid hitbox as there is a lower chance of you hitting the outside of their hitbox
well as you can see by everyone's reaction I think It'd be better off you stop replying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScaryClowns41

xCaTa

-

cossmink

thats just simply wrong

ntrzr

ive been using ot since sometime during the beginning of last yr, i gotta say 6 months ago this was probably the best possible cheat you could buy, it was so good, but with them always delaying the new update and bc its outdated this cheat isnt performing very well, sure it does ok at time but i think it needs an overall ragebot update, the resolver is terrible now, i rarely hit, before you say cfg issue ive asked many ot users and tried many configs as well, if this cheat were to get a resolver update and add a couple things too it including making the aa better than this cheat would be super good just like it was then
Hey, I'd just want to let you and everyone else know, that every issue you mentioned has not been ignored and there are huge changes regarding those aspects and you definitely will love it once the update comes out.