SemAA in "realistic situations"

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Get SemAA now !!!

This video is dedicated to people who told me this script is useless, bad, pasted, or whatever they said. Here are some nice media with weapons and moving, so you guys don't have to spam me about: "holding knife / not moving". Thanks :D

• Love
Reactions: ezpz

xchemesbaby

If you're going to sell this, I would recommend you showing gameplay of you actually using the script in HvH servers and top fragging. I'm not trying to trash your sales, I'm just recommending something that will probably boost your sales. As it will actually show your script in action, in a real life situation. c:

Reactions: drahokam
If you're going to sell this, I would recommend you showing gameplay of you actually using the script in HvH servers and top fragging. I'm not trying to trash your sales, I'm just recommending something that will probably boost your sales. As it will actually show your script in action, in a real life situation. c:
thanks :D look on my channel there are a lot of videos where I used semAA but it's highlights and I was top fragging.

How did that guy miss the first shot then, if it wasn't manual?
And also if you really wanna prove your shitty pasted jitter is good, do it on a proper hvh server with more than 1 enemy whos standing still testing ur shit aa
come 1vs1 ? you will see + There is a ban for trashtalk under a post

zverox

this seems legit even though i can assure u, that u will get killed on shot no matter what situation, hide shots might help sometimes but as i said on shot is every cheats best friend.

this seems legit even though i can assure u, that u will get killed on shot no matter what situation, hide shots might help sometimes but as i said on shot is every cheats best friend.
ye ik, but i want to let you guys know that my javascript isn't pasted and works. It's just all i want.