Onetap review (from a former hater)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hatsuhaze

Been using this cheat since 2020 on and off and have recently started buying subs again. I was pleasantly suprised at how good this cheat still is and how well it performs compared to competitors. I have in the past been a onetap hater (cant believe i would commit such a sin), but now I realize this cheat is quite good and ive dedicated myself to spreading the word 🥰. Let me know what you think about onetap in the comments :)

Legit
I don't really legit cheat, but the current trustfactor issues make it pretty much unusable. This will most likely be fixed with an update
?/10

Ragebot

Onetaps ragebot has always been good enough from my experience, but after using other providers (neverhit), i have truly started to aprrecicate how good the ragebot is. It is exceptionally good for autosniper, and features such as dynamic min dmg make the cheat very easy to config. Scout is average, and i would argue better than most "up to date" cheats. I wish the cheat wouldn't always force safepoint, but even so the ragebot works very well.
8/10

Antiaim

Good enough without javascripts, makes people miss with fake desync enabled (since for some reason the neverhit users cannot hit static fake desync), I wish there were more options though, such as being able to bind hide real angle on key.
Not very customizable.
6/10

Visuals
Visuals will be divied into 3 categories, because some parts of the visuals i really like, some not.

World
Best world modulation on any cheat. Weather modulation is very unique and is done very well. Snow and rain effects are very cool. Fog modulations also looks great.
11/10

Player

ESP is good, chams are also very nice but some options such as onshot chams and grenade inventory are missing.
9/10

Misc visuals

This area of the visuals can be improved. Missing local bullet tracers, very thick and non-attractive grenade tracer, very inaccurate enemy grenade prediction (often shows grenades will do no dmg, but then the grenades land in a completely different place and do alot of dmg), non-attractive grenade warning, OOF arrows too big (even at smallest size),size of autowall dot too big (imo), rest of the misc visuals works as expected and i cant think of anything else i would want in the visuals.

4/10

misc
Every feature you would need, wish there was an option to disable autobuy on pistol round.
10/10

Javascripting

Wont say much till the api gets updated.
?/10

• Love
Reactions: Makulai and DOM1N

PaulP

Banned
I'll always prefer onetap to a majority of cheats, current state live build is shit though. No real reason to purchase onetap when better public cheats exist. Most of us buy this shit for memes at this point lol

good review though +

hatsuhaze

fair review
but i don't think the oof arrow is big, it is fine (for me)
I mean it's just a visual preference and theres javascripts that fix it. I quite like the way the OOF arrows on onetap look, its just that even at their smallest size theyre a bit big for me.

keoperDAB

I mean it's just a visual preference and theres javascripts that fix it. I quite like the way the OOF arrows on onetap look, its just that even at their smallest size theyre a bit big for me.
ye and tbh u are the only one who actually sub the cheat and feels it
respect+

Reactions: hatsuhaze

hatsuhaze

I'll always prefer onetap to a majority of cheats, current state live build is shit though. No real reason to purchase onetap when better public cheats exist. Most of us buy this shit for memes at this point lol

good review though +
I don't really see it that way, originally i did buy it for the memes but now i genuinely think its as good as the other public cheats. Auto on the cheat is way better than any other pub cheat, scout isnt the best but after you hit someone once its pretty likely you will continue to hit them in the upcoming rounds (unlike on other pub cheats which are like a coinflip whether you hit the enemy or not regardless of hitbox). There are some issues with hitbox mismatch but that rarely happens to me anymore tbh. The main issue i used to have with onetap back in 2021 was the spread misses (particularly while using doubletap) but this issue seems to have dissapeared for me and i rarely miss due to spread anymore.

hatsuhaze

what other cheats have you used
Hey man, im asking what parts you disagree with because im genuinely curious why you think that way. I've used neverlose, fatality, ev0, primordial, i think onetap is still better than ev0 and fatality, and is still comparable to primordial and nl in terms of ragebot performance and is better than both of them in fps optimizations. I dont really know how nl is nowadays, since the last time i used it was 4 months ago and after that i bought prim and then started buying onetap again. I think both of them were good, but both missed in the most annoying situations where onetap from my experience doesnt miss (eg. baiming lethal enemies and midair enemies). There are clearly things that can be improved on in onetap (like the outdated safepoints and hitting people on first shot) but overall i'm satisfied with the experience.

FatherLogan

Hey man, im asking what parts you disagree with because im genuinely curious why you think that way. I've used neverlose, fatality, ev0, primordial, i think onetap is still better than ev0 and fatality, and is still comparable to primordial and nl in terms of ragebot performance and is better than both of them in fps optimizations. I dont really know how nl is nowadays, since the last time i used it was 4 months ago and after that i bought prim and then started buying onetap again. I think both of them were good, but both missed in the most annoying situations where onetap from my experience doesnt miss (eg. baiming lethal enemies and midair enemies). There are clearly things that can be improved on in onetap (like the outdated safepoints and hitting people on first shot) but overall i'm satisfied with the experience.
i’m not reading that