Onetap v4 review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wszz

I've had this cheat for almost a year, I used to play on this account @byyyyxd but I forgot the password so whatever, here is a quick review of what I experienced with ot so far.

Legitbot: ?/10
- I never played with ot legit bot lol.

Ragebot: 9/10
- The ragebot is one of the best you can find right now, I rarely find situations where ot just miss more than 2 shots (ofc it will miss if the guy is holding a knife and slowwalking lol) but it's pretty good, overall 9/10.

AntiAim: 7/10 | With scripts: 9/10
- The antiaim of the cheat is kinda decent, you can't customize like everything but you can change yaw, jitter offest, invert, etc, with scripts the anti-aim is just too p, overall I give 7/10 for the antiaim.

Visuals: 10/10
- The visuals are one of the most easiest to customize in my opnion, I can find anything with it, overall, 10/10.

Misc: 10/10
- Everything u need on it.

Skin Changer: 9/10
- It's good, but I would like a skin preview, also, the paint kits, are global for every weapon, and knife, that's not really good.

Menu: 10/10
- I really like this menu, especially the function that if you press Ctrl + F you can search features that you don't know where it is.

Overall, ot is one of the best cheats right now, I highly recommend it for you. ;)