Resolver bug

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

hophvh

Early adopter

recorded this in a span of 30 minutes on 2 servers
friend was using OTC (10-month outdated cheat)

not gonna trash talk the cheat, just want it fixed.
hitting head with this cheat is so hard for me and even harder when I scout

Gooddood

recorded this in a span of 30 minutes on 2 servers
friend was using OTC (10-month outdated cheat)

not gonna trash talk the cheat, just want it fixed.
hitting head with this cheat is so hard for me and even harder when I scout
I’ve gotten this a couple times I have a lot Less misses after the update but this still is happening no resolver is perfect but I do feel like a cheat should not be dumping a lot of shots on a v2 version of their cheat I have hope that they will get that perfect resolver one day:)

but at the same it doesn't actually matter that much cuz i have a few points to make:

1. first off he had a knife( harder to resolver)

2. he was slowwalking( if you slowwalk you're way harder to hit)

i agree with you, a premium cheat should definitly not dump an old cracked cheat, if you're missing head just go for body its lame yeah but you cant do anything about it , as it is usually a cfg issue, i've been playing with 1tc for a while now(cant afford onetap v3 lol) and i can tell you for sure its a config issue, I never had a v3 user dump me more than 2-3 times with scout, and 1-2 times with auto( i was using really good aa ) onetap isn't trash, but it needs a lot of fixes and adjustments

resolver should 100% be improved, and hitbox selection should also be improved cuz it kinda sucks dick( i know that cuz my friend )

jari

Banned
this thread needs to get bumped every 5 mins, they can ignore the tickets all they want

Status
Not open for further replies.