Onetap Resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
for sure just resolver not get updated like 5 month im sure its config issue if you want i can send you some clips
btw i missed legit 3 times with 90 hs and force accuracy on awp 40 multipoint for head (wasnt spread, it was resolver, because his head flicked from the left to the right the whole time)

(i just looked at the first config), and with hitchance 75% you will miss due to occlusion quite often. Fix your hitboxes, you have feet enabled? Also your min dmg is 92, which means it will almost always shoot for head since scout doesnt do 92 on body if the enemy isnt in the open. With 92 min dmg you can just go for head and stomach only as hitboxes, cause the rest wouldnt do enough damage anyways. i'd recommend a min dmg around 80. As multipoint, go for head, stomach and pelvis since they do the most damage. Also with your fakelag, turn the limit lower than the trigger limit, or else a trigger wouldnt even make sense cause it wouldnt change anything since it it always 14 ticks.

boraka0

i said wannabee german doesnt your brain have the capacity to understand that?
What the fuck you talking about ? I just said * hdf * thats not means im fanning germany or any other country i bet you don't even have iq for understand this.

Sleek339

(i just looked at the first config), and with hitchance 75% you will miss due to occlusion quite often. Fix your hitboxes, you have feet enabled? Also your min dmg is 92, which means it will almost always shoot for head since scout doesnt do 92 on body if the enemy isnt in the open. With 92 min dmg you can just go for head and stomach only as hitboxes, cause the rest wouldnt do enough damage anyways. i'd recommend a min dmg around 80. As multipoint, go for head, stomach and pelvis since they do the most damage. Also with your fakelag, turn the limit lower than the trigger limit, or else a trigger wouldnt even make sense cause it wouldnt change anything since it it always 14 ticks.
thanks for the tips I actually have 80min dmg on one of them with multipoints on head, stomach, pelvis and chest
but didnt know about the fakelag limit and trigger limit

idkk

Im using onetap v4 like 6 months and all can i say is cheat is not bad but resolver is horrible. Specially on last 2 months i just started missing baim i don't even know why tf im missing that much because im using prefer safe point and 84 hc at scout. Before onetap i was using fatality to be honest fatality's outdated resolver even better than onetap resovler. I hope resolver get updated soon.
if you think onetap has a 'horrible' resolver, you know nothing about hvh cheats and how they perform

Haunter

Subscriber
(i just looked at the first config), and with hitchance 75% you will miss due to occlusion quite often.
lower hitchance would equal more occlusion misses but minimum damage affects that quite a lot if using like 1-5 minimum damage you will shoot through very specific spots and often get fucked over by spread resulting in an occlusion miss

Reactions: Sleek339