the worst resolver ive seen on a 20 dollar cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarukiHVH

u are so retarded, it can be weapon spread, or really spread, that the cheat didnt autostop you but in most cases its weapon spread
besides that ur config is something like this hc 100 mindmg 101 only head since ur saying the cheat is not shooting, the resolver is not bad. ur just iqless.
what u want for the cheat to show you if the hack have only spread logs, u can use custom logs but not 100% accurate. I think only alpha have full logs.
Anyone shitting the cheat on this forum doesn't have any knowledge of how desync works. please everyone before spamming feedback tab for 1 miss, learn how a cheat works, and it cant hit 100% properly.
then whats bad? prediction, resolver, autostop? since the resolver is good then what is it thats bad? im asuming you mean auto stop is bad. also if onetap's resolver is good then what does that make neverloses resolver?

rive221

the resolver is so shit u cant hit a damn thing u just dump the whole fucking time then the shit paste just blames spread like really? really gotta blame spread cuz the shit paste cant resolve a fucking thing?, ok so we now know the resolver is shit so what am i gonna do we do about it? oh i know im just gonna use hideshots to hit onshot and that doesnt even work in mm, you can legit see your head flicking up, not to mention if some1 is in air the paste cant even hit their head, doesnt even try to it either baims or just looks at them wondering what the fuck it should do, ok so we now know you cant resolve a thing, you cant hit onshot, so what am i gonna do? oh i know im not gonna use scout awsome just dont use scout, that works great in a community server doesnt work out the same way in something like wingman or comp or anything that has eco. (conclusion) the resolver is trash its simply not good and just dont go to the comments and say its desync or not gonna hit everyshot i do not care the resolver is trash everyone knows it whether they realize it or not.
couldnt agree more

Reactions: cocaethylen

claptrap2k

Upze2Np.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.