the worst resolver ive seen on a 20 dollar cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarukiHVH

the resolver is so shit u cant hit a damn thing u just dump the whole fucking time then the shit paste just blames spread like really? really gotta blame spread cuz the shit paste cant resolve a fucking thing?, ok so we now know the resolver is shit so what am i gonna do we do about it? oh i know im just gonna use hideshots to hit onshot and that doesnt even work in mm, you can legit see your head flicking up, not to mention if some1 is in air the paste cant even hit their head, doesnt even try to it either baims or just looks at them wondering what the fuck it should do, ok so we now know you cant resolve a thing, you cant hit onshot, so what am i gonna do? oh i know im not gonna use scout awsome just dont use scout, that works great in a community server doesnt work out the same way in something like wingman or comp or anything that has eco. (conclusion) the resolver is trash its simply not good and just dont go to the comments and say its desync or not gonna hit everyshot i do not care the resolver is trash everyone knows it whether they realize it or not.

ApexHacker

the resolver is so shit u cant hit a damn thing u just dump the whole fucking time then the shit paste just blames spread like really? really gotta blame spread cuz the shit paste cant resolve a fucking thing?, ok so we now know the resolver is shit so what am i gonna do we do about it? oh i know im just gonna use hideshots to hit onshot and that doesnt even work in mm, you can legit see your head flicking up, not to mention if some1 is in air the paste cant even hit their head, doesnt even try to it either baims or just looks at them wondering what the fuck it should do, ok so we now know you cant resolve a thing, you cant hit onshot, so what am i gonna do? oh i know im not gonna use scout awsome just dont use scout, that works great in a community server doesnt work out the same way in something like wingman or comp or anything that has eco. (conclusion) the resolver is trash its simply not good and just dont go to the comments and say its desync or not gonna hit everyshot i do not care the resolver is trash everyone knows it whether they realize it or not.
its fine cfg issue

nicole

nah i mean in general, the api is shit and the visuals suck
onetap's script api allows modifying ragebot behavior and antiaim. gs api doesn't and you have to rely on modifying menu items which are also limited and cannot be done on a per-target basis.
sure you can have cool features related to panorama api or using the game's own code with ffi but that's about it and it's still very limited.
what are you smoking? do you even write scripts?

shie

onetap's script api allows modifying ragebot behavior and antiaim. gs api doesn't and you have to rely on modifying menu items which are also limited and cannot be done on a per-target basis.
sure you can have cool features related to panorama api or using the game's own code with ffi but that's about it and it's still very limited.
hi

Dantex4

Hideshots does work in mm, u have to disable anti ut. Onetap performs wayyy better in mm than skeet. It does shoot bt and it has working autostop so u dont slowwalk 5 hours before the ragebot decides to shoot. On top of that you have working hideshots so you can just min dmg people until they are baimable or play auto without the risk of getting onshoted after the first shot. If you cant get it to work in mm then you are just brain damaged. The cheat is basically retardproof. Well... at the same time what can I expect from somebody named HarukiHVH xd

Reactions: Kokito

L4wless174

Early adopter
cfg and user issue

Reactions: XMato

HarukiHVH

Hideshots does work in mm, u have to disable anti ut. Onetap performs wayyy better in mm than skeet. It does shoot bt and it has working autostop so u dont slowwalk 5 hours before the ragebot decides to shoot. On top of that you have working hideshots so you can just min dmg people until they are baimable or play auto without the risk of getting onshoted after the first shot. If you cant get it to work in mm then you are just brain damaged. The cheat is basically retardproof. Well... at the same time what can I expect from somebody named HarukiHVH xd
oh no not dantex4 holy shit what will i ever do?????

HarukiHVH

TIEPCUK

ok ot cant resolve everything, but it can bruteforce ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.