Resolver Bug - Part 2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

hophvh

Early adopter
This is a follow up on my previous thread (https://www.onetap.com/threads/resolver-bug.25350/) I would just reply to my main thread but edeen decided to close my thread and voice his opinion.

This was ed's reply:
Capture.PNG

Let me just clear some things up, hitchance was not 10. Hitchance was set to around 75-85 (for scout) If I missed a few shots I would tweak the hitchance. And you can see my config in the last part of the video. Well I can see why this cheat is going on a downwards spiral, you just admitted yourself that you are going to ignore every thread myself or anyone that makes a resolver bug report because "users have shit settings". Very smart ed, I was not trying to make your cheat look bad. I was simply reporting a resolver issue that needs to be fixed. Still to this day I have tried around 12 configs this includes my own, shifto (alpha user), lucky (ex-alpha user) and more. All have the same outcome. This cheat has been going on a downwards spiral for months just admit it, your cheat is inferior. I could make so many more videos of your cheat performing terribly, but whats the point? You guys don't look at them anyways. Any kind of criticism you guys receive you always copy and paste the same message "Feel free to go look for a better provider" which just makes you look very unprofessional. But I mean hey, who needs to hit head anyways? Just get a insta DT script and force baim.

Kind regards,
hop

romance361

serves as the reason i'm no longer a customer of onetap. imo some of the staff on here are super childish and ignorant, and it reflects poorly on the cheat and its community. onetap needs some serious fixing atm and the staff refusing to understand that the cheat they support has a lot of issues really isn't improving anything. edeen's entire reply makes me lose faith in onetap, and if something doesn't change i dont see my self or many others returning to their cheat.

BestHat

Cheat is kinda good but resolver is making the cheat look extremely bad. I hope Onetap v4 is gonna be better than v3 by improving the resolver and much more.

Haunter

Subscriber
This is a follow up on my previous thread (https://www.onetap.com/threads/resolver-bug.25350/) I would just reply to my main thread but edeen decided to close my thread and voice his opinion.

This was ed's reply:
Capture.PNG

Let me just clear some things up, hitchance was not 10. Hitchance was set to around 75-85 (for scout) If I missed a few shots I would tweak the hitchance. And you can see my config in the last part of the video. Well I can see why this cheat is going on a downwards spiral, you just admitted yourself that you are going to ignore every thread myself or anyone that makes a resolver bug report because "users have shit settings". Very smart ed, I was not trying to make your cheat look bad. I was simply reporting a resolver issue that needs to be fixed. Still to this day I have tried around 12 configs this includes my own, shifto (alpha user), lucky (ex-alpha user) and more. All have the same outcome. This cheat has been going on a downwards spiral for months just admit it, your cheat is inferior. I could make so many more videos of your cheat performing terribly, but whats the point? You guys don't look at them anyways. Any kind of criticism you guys receive you always copy and paste the same message "Feel free to go look for a better provider" which just makes you look very unprofessional. But I mean hey, who needs to hit head anyways? Just get a insta DT script and force baim.

Kind regards,
hop
except in the majority of the clips you miss only a single shot which should be expected from desync, also you act like OTC doesnt have a working antiaim, just because its old doesnt mean it cant perform, maybe dont shoot for head every shot because your friend sure wasnt he just bodyaims you twice lol

Reactions: siemankojamK

romance361

except in the majority of the clips you miss only a single shot which should be expected from desync
obviously you weren't paying attention to when the cheat was seen very visibly choking the shot in attempt to wait for on-shot
also you act like OTC doesnt have a working antiaim, just because its old doesnt mean it cant perform
you're right, otc does have anti-aim that can perform, but seemingly only against onetap? we tried this against skeet and i would get resolved in 2 shots maximum, in which the comparison to how well onetap can resolve otc vs skeet could be a video on its own because its such a significant difference. but my point is here is that we have pure evidence that onetap can improve to not dump otc like it does in the video.
maybe dont shoot for head every shot
obviously you shouldn't attempt to hit head with every single shot that comes from your gun but that still doesn't change the fact that it struggles greatly to hit the head and that it can be improved upon.
because your friend sure wasnt he just bodyaims you twice lol
i dont know if you're aware or not but onetap cracked, being almost 11 months old now, was just not made to resolve cheats that utilize lby to spread their desync farther then what we thought was possibly when that build of onetap was live, so obviously, in a fight with otc against onetap i would be shooting body with a majority of the shots, because 1, i was using safe point, and 2 because the resolver on that cheat simple doesn't hold up with how anti-aim works today.

jari

Banned
lol this thread is just funny and the cheat isnt bad at all honestly looks like a you issue
Nah this thread sums up everything that is bringing the cheat down. Staff responding with condescending replies to tickets where the PAYING subscriber is genuinely trying to report non intended behavior/bugs and then u have dickriding fanbois trolling someone taking time out of his day to report bugs, saying user issue, uid issue etc. You would think staff would care more about PAYING subscribers doing quality assurance for free but hey, it is what it is

Stillig

Early adopter
Nah this thread sums up everything that is bringing the cheat down. Staff responding with condescending replies to tickets where the PAYING subscriber is genuinely trying to report non intended behavior/bugs and then u have dickriding fanbois trolling someone taking time out of his day to report bugs, saying user issue, uid issue etc. You would think staff would care more about PAYING subscribers doing quality assurance for free but hey, it is what it is
lets be honest the staff are perfectly fine you are just going at one staff member just because you have one point to argue for this honestly is just a stupid thread along with this the point he is trying to get across is that you need to give information along with clips like your settings etc also i hope this thread satisfies the attention you are seeking

Stillig

Early adopter
who said Im going at a staff member? U baiting bruh? I aint the one
that was aimed at the other guy either way pointless thread hopefully it gets closed soon also i dont value any of your opinions so dont send them my way thanks

jari

Banned
that was aimed at the other guy either pointless thread hopefully it gets closed soon also i dont value any of your opinions so dont send them my way thanks
U quote my reply, then say ur responding to OP's post. Hmm thats not how forums work my guy

Stillig

Early adopter
U quote my reply, then say ur responding to OP's post. Hmm thats not how forums work my guy
you are supporting what he said also this is aimed at the supporters of this "Madness :oops:" please take a break from your keyboard bye mate

jari

Banned
you are supporting what he said also this is aimed at the supporters of this "Madness :oops:" please take a break from your keyboard bye mate
I thought u didnt care about 'our' opinions, but u keep replying? U cant have it both ways my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.