Resolver Bug - Part 2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Let us all be clear, by what Ed meant is what a lot of feedback comes through, probably a lot more than just what we are able to see. Just because that was a one off instance doesn't make them childish, you have a lot of users who claim issues (like that guy with "omg resolver issue, or is just me") and are quite obviously nothing wrong with the hack. A lot of videos posted like the ones Ed had looked over are quite obviously antibruteforcing, someone who is lying and is not repeatable. If it is NOT able to be done in a PROPER TESTING ENVIRONMENT then what can be done? Most of these clips are useless and cannot help us understand the true cause of the issue. If you would like to give proper feedback I suggest doing this.
1. Get a friend, who is able to record their POV and make sure they are not using antibruteforce, and have an actual gun out like an automatic sniper, scout, awp etc;

2. Make sure there are no plugins that cause inaccuracy, or otherwise reduce performance and accuracy in anyway.

3. Please disable all scripts during this testing, so nothing is interfering with the cheats performance in anyway, regardless if it is visual or not.

4. Please clearly show your config so that its visible and that we can see your values (hover over them).

5. Do not open a thread, its a waste of time and most of the time you will get people who are just bandwaggons who will say anything, regardless of looking.
Instead, please message an alpha user, such as myself @VexatiousCheff @Sweg @inhonia and anymore of them whom you know. Do not spam them, simply open a ticket.

6. Refrain from calling the cheat utter shit or anything of the sort, please just give your reasoning, what the issue is and how it could be fixed. Note: Read signals thread which can be found here: https://www.onetap.com/threads/tut-how-to-report-bugs-feedback.8397/ and kitty's thread on basic guidelines which are found here: https://www.onetap.com/threads/rules-basic-courtesy.10684/

7. Show us a clear video from YOUR POV with the anti-aim or issue you are having.

Now to clear stuff up, calling the staff childish for dealing with all the people in the community who are terribly immature and only cause more issues is completely absurd, please clear your situations up in a clear and respectful manner. There is no need to attack the people who do a lot for us. I do not care what you make of this statement and your opinion on me afterwards. Just because someone's configuration doesn't work doesn't mean its a cheat issue, always base your config off of something you find enjoyable and fun to use. If you always complain about the cheat and how it works, what is the fun in that? If there is a roadblock causing you a lot of issues, please please please go to someone who can actually help you out. Complaining in shout box or even opening threads will not get direct attention and will cause only more issues. You need to be more constructive with your issues so they can be dealt with properly. There are so many people wasting the staff teams time for you to call them out on anything. You have no clue even 90% of what goes on nor do I respectively. Please refrain from such things. Make sure your issues are something that are obviously noticeable. With this being said, issues will be dealt with regardless of the size, they just have to have the actual issue noted, what in detail is causing the issue (if you know) and what the best approach to fixing it is. Thank you for your appreciation and wanting to make Onetap better, but there are ways to handle it and ways not to.
Sincerely,
Shifto

Last edited:

Haunter

Subscriber
they are not using antibruteforce,
in the one clip at like 1:13 it looks like antibruteforce but you can see its obviously not from his friends view hes static and the resolver is just getting the angle quite wrong

jari

Banned
Let us all be clear, by what Ed meant is what a lot of feedback comes through, probably a lot more than just what we are able to see. Just because that was a one off instance doesn't make them childish, you have a lot of users who claim issues (like that guy with "omg resolver issue, or is just me") and are quite obviously nothing wrong with the hack. A lot of videos posted like the ones Ed had looked over are quite obviously antibruteforcing, someone who is lying and is not repeatable. If it is NOT able to be done in a PROPER TESTING ENVIRONMENT then what can be done? Most of these clips are useless and cannot help us understand the true cause of the issue. If you would like to give proper feedback I suggest doing this.
1. Get a friend, who is able to record their POV and make sure they are not using antibruteforce, and have an actual gun out like an automatic sniper, scout, awp etc;

2. Make sure there are no plugins that cause inaccuracy, or otherwise reduce performance and accuracy in anyway.

3. Please disable all scripts during this testing, so nothing is interfering with the cheats performance in anyway, regardless if it is visual or not.

4. Please clearly show your config so that its visible and that we can see your values (hover over them).

5. Do not open a thread, its a waste of time and most of the time you will get people who are just bandwaggons who will say anything, regardless of looking.
Instead, please message an alpha user, such as myself @VexatiousCheff @Sweg @inhonia and anymore of them whom you know. Do not spam them, simply open a ticket.

6. Refrain from calling the cheat utter shit or anything of the sort, please just give your reasoning, what the issue is and how it could be fixed. Note: Read signals thread which can be found here: https://www.onetap.com/threads/tut-how-to-report-bugs-feedback.8397/ and kitty's thread on basic guidelines which are found here: https://www.onetap.com/threads/rules-basic-courtesy.10684/

7. Show us a clear video from YOUR POV with the anti-aim or issue you are having.

Now to clear stuff up, calling the staff childish for dealing with all the people in the community who are terribly immature and only cause more issues is completely absurd, please clear your situations up in a clear manner. There is no need to attack the people who do a lot for us. I do not care what you make of this statement and your opinion on me afterwards. Just because someones configuration doesn't work doesn't mean its a cheat issue, always base your config off of something you find enjoyable and fun to use. If you always complain about the cheat and how it works, what is the fun in that? If there is a roadblock causing you a lot of issues, please please please go to someone who can actually help you out. Complaining in shoutbox or even opening threads will not get direct attention and will cause only more issues. You need to be more constructive with your issues so they can be dealt with properly. There are so many people wasting the staff teams time for you to call them out on anything. You have no clue even 90% of what goes on nor do I respectively. Please refrain from such things. Make sure your issues are something that are obviously noticeable. With this being said, issues will be dealt with regardless of the size, they just have to have the actual issue noted, what in detail is causing the issue (if you know) and what the best approach to fixing it. Thank you for your appreciation and wanting to make Onetap better, but there are ways to handle it and ways not to.
Sincerely,
Shifto
Aint this the most cookie cutter bullshit response ever. No one called the staff childish or even attacking them, ur creating shit strawman points that u can take down with ease, and u think that ur post will actually help someone.
I will admit OP's thread is not the cleanest bug report but it is still legitimate. I personally have reported a retarded ass legitbot RCS bug that is still in the cheat to this day btw (and that no one talks about it for some reason), the staff admitted it was an issue indeed and said that they are working on it. So the fact that they admitted it was an issue that means my report was correctly formatted right?
Well, considering the bug is still here 2 updates after, I would say bug reporting in Tickets doesnt do shit but make u feel like your opinion/complaint as a paying customer matters. It actually doesnt matter, the staff will continue to work on whatever the fuck they want, u can keep making tickets (that u think are being handled) and the cheat will continue to make $$$.

Haunter

Subscriber
(that u think are being handled)
pretty sure staff does look at every ticket atleast but you have to realise they get like 1k a day lol theres a lot of different information to relay there, BUT i would say its better to pm an alpha member like shifto cuz i know he atleast tests stuff just yanno dont waste time with dumb things

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Aint this the most cookie cutter bullshit response ever. No one called the staff childish or even attacking them, ur creating shit strawman points that u can take down with ease, and u think that ur post will actually help someone.
I will admit OP's thread is not the cleanest bug report but it is still legitimate. I personally have reported a retarded ass legitbot RCS bug that is still in the cheat to this day btw (and that no one talks about it for some reason), the staff admitted it was an issue indeed and said that they are working on it. So the fact that they admitted it was an issue that means my report was correctly formatted right?
Well, considering the bug is still here 2 updates after, I would say bug reporting in Tickets doesnt do shit but make u feel like your opinion/complaint as a paying customer matters. It actually doesnt matter, the staff will continue to work on whatever the fuck they want, u can keep making tickets (that u think are being handled) and the cheat will continue to make $$$.
If you were to have actually read the original point, you would see where they called the staff immature and the points im trying to get at aren't terrible, its truthful and people obviously cant handle it or so it seems.
And yes, i was just giving an example on how to do so, I didn't call out anyone specifically now.

inhonia

Banned
Early adopter

lmao shut up nerd

jari

Banned
pretty sure staff does look at every ticket atleast but you have to realise they get like 1k a day lol theres a lot of different information to relay there, BUT i would say its better to pm an alpha member like shifto cuz i know he atleast tests stuff just yanno dont waste time with dumb things
Bro did u even read my whole comment? Staff said they are working on the bug, and that it is an actual problem, 3 updates and 23 days later, the bug is still here. And its a fukin retarded bug holy shit how is it still a thing????
Also, why are alpha members needed in the reporting process I rly dont get ur point. If the report is legitimate, that should be determined by staff

Haunter

Subscriber
Bro did u even read my whole comment? Staff said they are working on the bug, and that it is an actual problem, 3 updates and 23 days later, the bug is still here. And its a fukin retarded bug holy shit how is it still a thing????
did i respond to your whole comment? no i didnt lol, also why do you go to alpha members? because they can most likely respond faster as well as test it and report it in a more proper format than you ever could they know more about csgo and the cheat than you in most cases and will know whats important and what isnt

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Also, why are alpha members needed in the reporting process I rly dont get ur point. If the report is legitimate, that should be determined by staff
A lot of reports and suggestions get filtered through alpha to staff. Its supposed to be such so tickets and all that don't get spammed with useless things or dumb reports, if your issue was noted, it will probably get fixed, regardless of how it got handled. You don't need to be so aggressive towards everyone

jari

Banned
If you were to have actually read the original point, you would see where they called the staff immature and the points im trying to get at aren't terrible, its truthful and people obviously cant handle it or so it seems.
And yes, i was just giving an example on how to do so, I didn't call out anyone specifically now.
How about we talk about the current OP's thread and not old ones that we cant read. U say I didnt read ur post but its clear that u dismissed mine, since u didnt address anything I said past the line where ur ego was maybe hurt.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
How about we talk about the current OP's thread and not old ones that we cant read. U say I didnt read ur post but its clear that u dismissed mine, since u didnt address anything I said past the line where ur ego was maybe hurt.
I did read it hence my response, if you wish to continue this pointless argument, go to my messages.

jari

Banned
A lot of reports and suggestions get filtered through alpha to staff. Its supposed to be such so tickets and all that don't get spammed with useless things or dumb reports, if your issue was noted, it will probably get fixed, regardless of how it got handled. You don't need to be so aggressive towards everyone
If I was being agressive u would know bruh, trust me. Also, the report I made about the RCS bug was implied as it was "fixed" by the staff. And its not fixed. A simple example of how the ticketing system is broken and imo its only there to make users think that OT staff actually cares, compared to other p2c forums

Banshee

Early adopter
its even more...

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Staff responding with condescending replies to tickets where the PAYING subscriber is genuinely trying to report non intended behavior
I understand your frustration over your tickets being closed, I'm sorry to inform you but if you can't comprehend that support tickets are not A PLACE for SCRIPTING HELP then perhaps you should look into learning how to use SEARCH FORUM FUNCTION or simply reading the actual documentation to see if there is a function to do what you're trying to do -> https://www.onetap.com/resources/

Now, be mad all you want but like it or not, support tickets are not a place where you should ask for scripting help and we do not provide scripting help via support tickets. I have linked you HELP DESK for scripts multiple times but you don't want to use it and keep creating support tickets (thus slowing us down in actually helping people because we have to waste our time reading your trashtalking tickets and flaming staff members). Here, i'll link it again
If you need help with scripts, use the HELP DESK in SCRIPTING SECTION.

I personally have reported a retarded ass legitbot RCS bug that is still in the cheat to this day btw (and that no one talks about it for some reason), the staff admitted it was an issue indeed and said that they are working on it. So the fact that they admitted it was an issue that means my report was correctly formatted right?
Your bug reports were forwarded to developers and we (read Staff members) can't force them to fix X things when there's some bug which they believe is more important than the other. We trust their opinion and we don't want to and can't force them to do what YOU want them to do.

Let me just clear some things up, hitchance was not 10. Hitchance was set to around 75-85 (for scout) If I missed a few shots I would tweak the hitchance. And you can see my config in the last part of the video
Config has to be shown PER CLIP

Well I can see why this cheat is going on a downwards spiral
I don't know where you're getting your statistics from but I can tell you they're far from being correct.

I was not trying to make your cheat look bad. I was simply reporting a resolver issue that needs to be fixed.

Still to this day I have tried around 12 configs this includes my own, shifto (alpha user), lucky (ex-alpha user) and more. All have the same outcome.
Tells me really a lot about your knowledge.

This cheat has been going on a downwards spiral for months just admit it, your cheat is inferior.
If you say so.

serves as the reason i'm no longer a customer of onetap
Your last subscription ended on December 30 2019
More than 7 months ago.
The only way your posts make sense is that you're friends with the OP and want to back up his post, as you haven't used our cheat for 7 months and missed many changes. I don't want to accept your criticism when your last time using onetap was more than 7 months ago, and I believe this is pretty reasonable from my side.

Either way, @hophvh I believe you misunderstood my reply on the last thread or simply didn't bother to properly read it. I hope this post gives you some answers that you are looking for, such as link to how to properly report bugs. I am, once again, going to lock this thread, and if there's anything else that I missed out and did not reply to, feel free to send me a private message with the part that i missed out (or any question that you have), because making threads such as this only make you look like you're seeking attention and trying to create drama, and that is very unprofessional from you when you're expecting me to act professionally while responding to such threads.

Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.