Resolver bug

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I SAID IF I SAW ANOTHER POST ON ANTI-BRUTEFORCE I WOULD LOSE IT
STOP WASTING PEOPLES TIMES FOR SOMETHING THAT ISNT THE CHEATS FAULT AND CANNOT BE FIXED
ITS A WASTE OF EVERYONES TIME INCLUDING YOUR OWN

oxy

STOP WASTING PEOPLES TIMES FOR SOMETHING THAT ISNT THE CHEATS FAULT AND CANNOT BE FIXED
cheats bad :cool:

OUHMAHGAWD

Early adopter
bro calm down tf
this is prob fixed in max 30 mins by the dev. just looks like an calculation issue
i mean this is static and he doesnt even switch sides, so there must be something wrong with resolver ''guessing'' the real

OUHMAHGAWD

Early adopter
I don't think the otc part towards the end was bruteforce

Ps: shouldn't the cheat be able to realise that the enemy switched their aa/side?
they could try and make the cheat shoot each side 2 times when the cheat realises hes anti bruteforcing
or am i wrong

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
bro calm down tf
this is prob fixed in max 30 mins by the dev. just looks like an calculation issue
i mean this is static and he doesnt even switch sides, so there must be something wrong with resolver ''guessing'' the real
they could try and make the cheat shoot each side 2 times when the cheat realises hes anti bruteforcing
or am i wrong
I know not all of it was but still so annoying and well, how do you detect someone anti-bruteforcing, would be kinda awaste to incorporate this and have it only work 1/10 times, plus if its wrong then more people will complain about it missing

doxifieq

I know not all of it was but still so annoying and well, how do you detect someone anti-bruteforcing, would be kinda awaste to incorporate this and have it only work 1/10 times, plus if its wrong then more people will complain about it missing
i mean everytime i use anti bruteforce my head gets ripped off
like they miss once then they fuck my head up because they have something called a resolver

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
like they miss once then they fuck my head up because they have something called a resolver
probably because they aren't resolving properly or you have the smallest anti-aim or its overlapping

kue380

recorded this in a span of 30 minutes on 2 servers
friend was using OTC (10-month outdated cheat)

not gonna trash talk the cheat, just want it fixed.
hitting head with this cheat is so hard for me and even harder when I scout
---Turn off Safepoint---
---Turn on Resolver Override---

kue380

recorded this in a span of 30 minutes on 2 servers
friend was using OTC (10-month outdated cheat)

not gonna trash talk the cheat, just want it fixed.
hitting head with this cheat is so hard for me and even harder when I scout
also, holy shit, your config is so fucked, cause I don't dump like that lol.

OUHMAHGAWD

Early adopter
Well after missing 3 shots or so its just gonna shoot each side 2 times? (can be a feature tho which u can hold and basically force it to shoot each side 2 times)

Mitsuha

Banned
Use hvh essentials with anti brute. Afaik otc ot and fatal which are most popular cheats will take couple of misses before you get shot .

Hexci

most of this video is you missing a single bullet with a scout.

someone inverting after you shoot isn't the cheat's fault. if u want to get around it, literally use resolver override.

and as a wise man once said,

If you link me a video of someone holding a knife I am going to block you.

Reactions: sean
Status
Not open for further replies.