onetap.su v3 js anti-aim is kinda broken ngl

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Tame

Drop your script settings, your anti aim settings, and your fake lag settings now or I call the police or add me tame#0902

Reactions: cutieDarra

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
is this supposed to be a bad or good comment towards me???? im confused :(
take it as you wish, but you are showing off your antiaim in a situation that isnt very realistic. If you go and play hvh, you wont be running around with knife as people will just miss ur head once and force bodyaim to kill you. And if you hold knife, you have 0 chance to win that fight.

If you really want to showcase how good your antiaim is, show us some realistic hvh scenario. where you peek with a gun (or stay in open with a gun) and then they peek and miss you or whatever.

Reactions: sheltershadow

Ghoul

take it as you wish, but you are showing off your antiaim in a situation that isnt very realistic. If you go and play hvh, you wont be running around with knife as people will just miss ur head once and force bodyaim to kill you. And if you hold knife, you have 0 chance to win that fight.

If you really want to showcase how good your antiaim is, show us some realistic hvh scenario. where you peek with a gun (or stay in open with a gun) and then they peek and miss you or whatever.
ok yeah, i agree.