Onetap Review After 3 YEARS Of Use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pl3nk1

Hello every1.
This is my honest OT review, after using the cheat since 2019.

Scripting -
I personally don't know JavaScript well. But from what I see it looks a lot better than people say it is. Most people simply complain because the cheat doesn't use lua, but I've also never seen a cheat that contributes as much free/helpful scripts as this cheat.
(8/10)

Misc -
There isn't really too much here that really changes between cheats, as it is misc. Even though its a simple category though, it has a few cool features that some cheats lack like extended bt, region picker, and visual interpolation.
(8/10)

Visuals -
I actually love ot visuals, you can do a good bit with the chams, my favorite being pulsating chams that look nice and have a cool animation. Overall, onetap has great visual customization and clean looking visuals.
(9/10)

Rage -
In my opinion and personal experience, onetap's strongest quality is their ragebot. Onetap is crazy good for auto and the base dt is better than most cheats with scripts, onetap scout can be just as good as I never have issues with resolving people even with the cheat not being updated in a while. Onetap anti aim is honestly underrated, it looks kinda average at first glance but people seem to miss me a good amount for some reason so i'm actually a fan of ot anti aim. Onetap is really good and with good scripts i believe the cheat is easily the best.
(9/10)

Overall - (8.5/10)

keoperDAB

ot is auto cheat :oops: just people keep wants to use ssg when there is a gun which can doubletap

btw #visualinterpolationnr1

pl3nk1

ot is auto cheat :oops: just people keep wants to use ssg when there is a gun which can doubletap

btw #visualinterpolationnr1
I think its really underrated for scout but yeah def godly for auto. I'm gonna post some scout media on forums soon so.