Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Pum

Hello dear onetap enjoyers, this is my review on the cheat after using it for the past 1.5 years.

Legit 8/10
I've never really used OT for legit cheating but as far as i've used it its alr.

Ragebot 7/10
Despite it being almost 2 years without an update the cheat performs quite nicely, mostly with auto with the dt but scout is a 6/10. Pistols are pretty good if u can bait the enemy close range and bt them, but on mid ranges pistol isnt so great.

Anti-Aim 6/10
Onetap's default AA is kinda dog, with a js u have way more customizability nothing more to add

Visuals 9/10
I like the vibes that the visuals give you, glow chams arent rlly good but if u sit for some time and mess with the visuals its great

Misc 9/10
Basic features you would need, although autostrafe is retarded when u let go off space u have no autostrafe

Menu 5/10
I like that they wanted to go for a unique design, but the menu is confusing, keybinds scattered all over the place instead of a single tab, but I like it otherwise

JS 8/10
Don't know much about scripting, api is limited and its abit laggy when u try to load alot of js and then u need to re inject

Overall 7.5/10

Cheat's great, needs an update lets be honest. If u are not retarded and know how to play then u can actually have fun, but for comp hvh not recommended.

*This is my experience and opinion on the cheat, dont go down the comments and flame thank you :)

Last edited: