My first month ever of HvH | A Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Craith

Hey! So its been my first month of HvH ever and I wanted to make a Review of Onetap :)

Menu:

Well. At my first few days I really had issues anything in the menu and I always had to ask a friend where I can find something. But the search feature is really great and helpful. The menu overall looks really great and I like the design of it.

My overall rating: 4/10

Rage

So at first i'll aim at the features and customization offered by the Rage tab. In my opinion you can mostly customize everything you need. But personally I miss stuff like min dmg override, customize safepoints, unsafe hitboxes, etc. which is only provided by scripts. The second thing I'm talking about is the resolver. I see alot of people complaining about the resolver missing alot which I don't really understand. The only time when I had problems with OT missing is when I started where my config was really really bad. But what I'd really like to see is (when it's even possible) a option for force baim on slow walk, so like when the enemy is slow walking that you force baim automatically, would be really useful for scout. The last thing I'll talk about is the prediction which is in my eyes barely existent. For example when someone quickly walks out of a spot it takes a bit until OT shoots which is in my opinion a huge issue. When its a config issue, please tell me what to change.

My rating: 9/10

Anti Aim

Not much to say here. The anti aim is really good, specially with scripts which improves and makes it more customizable which should definitely be added in the base Onetap menu. The auto direction really has to be reworked in my opinion and doesn't work that well, which is why I mostly use manual direction. Also I'd like to see an edge yaw feature in the anti aim tab which is also only available in scripts.

My rating: 9.5/10

Legit Bot

I barely use the Legit Bot and can't say much about it. It does it job but it really has to be improved to make it look more legit.

My rating: 5/10

Visuals

Damn the visuals are just hot af, even tho you might need 1-2 scripts to it. You can customize everything you need and as how you want.

My rating: 10/10

Misc

Nothing to say here aswell, the misc tab has everything you need and nothing to complain about.

My rating: 10/10

Performance

Well the performance is pretty solid but it could be improved. As I heard compared to other cheats Onetap's performance is not the best.

My Rating: 7/10

Scripts

Personally i'm not a developer but I think that Lua would've been a much better choice for scripting. Aside of that there are a lot of useful scripts in the scripts section which improves many features of onetap like DT and AA or adds stuff like: MM Fake Duck, more visuals customization, min dmg override, etc. BUT It would be great if the API would be improved so scripters can do something like prediction or resolver scripts.

My rating: 8/10

Final Conclusion

I'm pretty satisfied with onetap even tho there are a few things to improved. Its definitely worth the money and you can have a lot of fun of you dedicate to it. I'm sorry if I said something wrong, as I mentioned that was my first month of HvH and I just shared my opinion :)

Overall rating: 8/10