ONETAP REVIEW (FROM A FORMER DELUSIONAL USER)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you think onetap needs an update?

• Yes

• No

• Cheat is already perfect.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatsuhaze

onetap UI is clean
i would say it's better than gs and onetap is the only cheat i know how to config cuz simple and very user friendly
Everyone can like what they want, but if you consider the current onetap menu user friendly, the small non-resizable box with so many tabs and subtabs that you dont even know which one contains which, there isnt even enough room on the menu to include hitchance and hitboxes in the same tab.

keoperDAB

Everyone can like what they want, but if you consider the current onetap menu user friendly, the small non-resizable box with so many tabs and subtabs that you dont even know which one contains which, there isnt even enough room on the menu to include hitchance and hitboxes in the same tab.
if u compared with neverlose, then unfortunately i would say it's better than onetap but comparing to gamesense, i personally like onetap menu a lot more

High customization of the cheat menu like aimware ✓
The search function is extremely useful and user-friendly ✓
it have a good animation ✓

Also got a search function by using ctrl+f but not as detailed as neverlose ✓/×
Very straightforward because basically it has been separated to different tab and all you have to do is click on different tab and config yourself ✓

You can change the menu element position ✓
Changing the menu color (partly) ✓

Doesn't have search function ×
The menu design is meh, like cramping everything into one box (unuser-friendly) ×
Some basic but useful functions are missing and you have to use lua ×
The first time you use gamesense (first inject), you have to unlock the menu element then pull the lua tab manually ×

yehoqw

if u compared with neverlose, then unfortunately i would say it's better than onetap but comparing to gamesense, i personally like onetap menu a lot more

High customization of the cheat menu like aimware ✓
The search function is extremely useful and user-friendly ✓
it have a good animation ✓

Also got a search function by using ctrl+f but not as detailed as neverlose ✓/×
Very straightforward because basically it has been separated to different tab and all you have to do is click on different tab and config yourself ✓

You can change the menu element position ✓
Changing the menu color (partly) ✓

Doesn't have search function ×
The menu design is meh, like cramping everything into one box (unuser-friendly) ×
Some basic but useful functions are missing and you have to use lua ×
The first time you use gamesense (first inject), you have to unlock the menu element then pull the lua tab manually ×
onetap menu is the most basic which probably makes it the worst menu out of this 3

keoperDAB

onetap menu is the most basic which probably makes it the worst menu out of this 3
basic is an advantage because not everyone knows about how to config but i hope onetap will add a description for the functions like neverlose which make it more user-friendly

yehoqw

basic is an advantage because not everyone knows about how to config but i hope onetap will add a description for the functions like neverlose which make it more user-friendly
its more friendly but i think more complicated menu can make the cheat much more interesting and better

yehoqw

well then skeet is the most simple menu i have ever seen bc it dont have an adaptive weapon and buybot by default
skeet is by far the most confusing one, if u ever used it u would know, u need 100 luas just for it to work and u dont know where the location of them and theres just so much going on the menu

Reactions: keoperDAB

hatsuhaze

Disagree, by seperating every feature into subtabs it makes finding some features much more difficult. By having a bigger menu like on gs you can easily find the feature youre looking for instantly by just switching to the visual tab and taking a glance. Because the menu layout isnt customizable its easy to get muscle memory. With onetap each tab is sepretared into subtabs which makes looking for specific features when you dont know their name much more difficult and annoying. Imagine trying to disable a visual feature but you dont know which of the 1000 thousand subtabs and dropdowns its located it 💀

hatsuhaze

skeet is by far the most confusing one, if u ever used it u would know, u need 100 luas just for it to work and u dont know where the location of them and theres just so much going on the menu
Imagine trying to disable a visual feature but you dont know which of the 1000 thousand subtabs and dropdowns its located it 💀. Skeets is nice because you dont have to do that

hatsuhaze

Imagine trying to disable a visual feature but you dont know which of the 1000 thousand subtabs and dropdowns its located it . onetap menu is ass

keoperDAB

Imagine trying to disable a visual feature but you dont know which of the 1000 thousand subtabs and dropdowns its located it 💀. Skeets is nice because you dont have to do that
well yeah i respect other people's opinion
just for me, gamesense menu is not nice to find stuff bc everything is cramped into a box (unless those lua got their own menu framework) otherwise finding lua elements or stuff, onetap and neverlose will always better than gamesense

gamesense: click scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll
onetap: click click click click click

hatsuhaze

well yeah i respect other people's opinion
just for me, gamesense menu is not nice to find stuff bc everything is cramped into a box (unless those lua got their own menu framework) otherwise finding lua elements or stuff, onetap and neverlose will always better than gamesense

gamesense: click scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll
onetap: click click click click click
gamesense: click click
onetap: click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

hatsuhaze

the backdoor installed in my pc by the onetap loader has forced me to change my opinions and rate the cheat a perfect 10/10, god bless onetap.