my onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

FlankinPro

👋HELLO EVERYONE 👋
This is going to be my onetap.com review for 2023,
🤓Please note that I'm ranking it on personal experience of the cheat so your views may differ from mine 🤓

Alright lets get into it!

LEGIT
6/10

I don't really use legit at all. However everything works with the legit bot, yes the cheat may give red trust however I am just ranking the legit tab/options it has. along as you have a good legit config you'll be fine its not all that complicated to use/setup.

UI/MENU DESIGN 7/10

Really easy to understand where everything is. Honestly onetap have done a really good job at making the cheat user friendly, yes the menu could do with an update but the menu is fine as it is currently.

RAGE 7.5/10

Onetap's rage is still decent yes you will miss shot due to spread/prediction/resolver problems (you know the norm). However onetap is still able to pull of some absurd moments. Onetaps strong points are using autos/awps and abusing dt/fakelag and also (how could we forget) scripts! its definitely not a scout cheat but with the right playstyle and cfg you can definitely pull it off.

Anti-Aim 5/10
Onetap's anti-aim is pretty basic but it does the job its also pretty good depending on the config.
however I have just used scripts because its just better.

VISUALS 6/10

Onetaps visuals are pretty good. I really love the world/weather options loads of customization there. However no team-based agent & gloves changer and skin changer........Yes the skin changer is ass. I also have lots of issues with the esp timing out/fading away not really showing me where the enemy's are (this could all be my own config problem if it is I would rate it maybe a 9/10 I just love the weather options)

Conclusion 7.5/10

I really have to say that onetap is still pretty decent. Personally I've had no real breaking points with onetap so far. its had no issues predicting/resolving the bigger/better paid cheats. the scripting community for this cheat is absolutly amazing there are so many amazing scripts that will just enhance your experience with the cheat. I personally use monkeyhook,solarus.club,factorsaa,lagsync and some more that i have no clue what there called. however onetap is still really fun to use. personally I think that onetap has a type of underdog feeling when using it and it just makes the cheat even more enjoyable to use. for those that disagree with me welp that sucks i guess 🤓

👋HELLO EVERYONE 👋
This is going to be my onetap.com review for 2023,
🤓Please note that I'm ranking it on personal experience of the cheat so your views may differ from mine 🤓

Alright lets get into it!

LEGIT
6/10

I don't really use legit at all. However everything works with the legit bot, yes the cheat may give red trust however I am just ranking the legit tab/options it has. along as you have a good legit config you'll be fine its not all that complicated to use/setup.

UI/MENU DESIGN 7/10

Really easy to understand where everything is. Honestly onetap have done a really good job at making the cheat user friendly, yes the menu could do with an update but the menu is fine as it is currently.

RAGE 7.5/10

Onetap's rage is still decent yes you will miss shot due to spread/prediction/resolver problems (you know the norm). However onetap is still able to pull of some absurd moments. Onetaps strong points are using autos/awps and abusing dt/fakelag and also (how could we forget) scripts! its definitely not a scout cheat but with the right playstyle and cfg you can definitely pull it off.

Anti-Aim 5/10
Onetap's anti-aim is pretty basic but it does the job its also pretty good depending on the config.
however I have just used scripts because its just better.

VISUALS 6/10

Onetaps visuals are pretty good. I really love the world/weather options loads of customization there. However no team-based agent & gloves changer and skin changer........Yes the skin changer is ass. I also have lots of issues with the esp timing out/fading away not really showing me where the enemy's are (this could all be my own config problem if it is I would rate it maybe a 9/10 I just love the weather options)

Conclusion 7.5/10

I really have to say that onetap is still pretty decent. Personally I've had no real breaking points with onetap so far. its had no issues predicting/resolving the bigger/better paid cheats. the scripting community for this cheat is absolutly amazing there are so many amazing scripts that will just enhance your experience with the cheat. I personally use monkeyhook,solarus.club,factorsaa,lagsync and some more that i have no clue what there called. however onetap is still really fun to use. personally I think that onetap has a type of underdog feeling when using it and it just makes the cheat even more enjoyable to use. for those that disagree with me welp that sucks i guess 🤓
Good