ONETAP REVIEW (FROM A FORMER DELUSIONAL USER)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you think onetap needs an update?

• Yes

• No

• Cheat is already perfect.

Results are only viewable after voting.

KimTinber

I am lucky to see the most glorious year of onetap in 2020, but until the decline of 2021, the rise of Neverlose, onetap is no longer the mainstream cheat in HVH, onetap respect

Cain

Early adopter
I am lucky to see the most glorious year of onetap in 2020, but until the decline of 2021, the rise of Neverlose, onetap is no longer the mainstream cheat in HVH, onetap respect
Most glorious year for OT was 2018.

NicoNico

onetap UI is clean
i would say it's better than gs and onetap is the only cheat i know how to config cuz simple and very user friendly
wtf are U smoking brother??? the UI is ass and clutter af, shit even the default imgui menu is easier to navigate with out giving me a aneurysm or a stroke every time I looked at it.

Reactions: hatsuhaze

NicoNico

user issue (clearly)
naaa menu is just ass. V3 menu was where it was at and creating scripts where more easier since it took less effort to get the Globals, UI, Entity, Render, Convar, Event, Trace, User, CMD, Sound, Local, Cheat, Input, World, AntiAim, Exploit, RageBot, Material as it was more straight forward especially the UI shit was more easier and less of a headache. I Hope that new onetap will be better kekw with less shit menu

hatsuhaze

naaa menu is just ass. V3 menu was where it was at and creating scripts where more easier since it took less effort to get the Globals, UI, Entity, Render, Convar, Event, Trace, User, CMD, Sound, Local, Cheat, Input, World, AntiAim, Exploit, RageBot, Material as it was more straight forward especially the UI shit was more easier and less of a headache. I Hope that new onetap will be better kekw with less shit menu
Finally someone with a brain, could never be coperdab

Haktis

IMG_5278.png