Last day with onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Vimoren

Rage bot 2/10: It's worst ragebot in the world, what I see, but doubletap is good
Anti-aim 4/10: Everyone tapping me, JS doesn't help me
Legit bot 9/10: It's really good, legit bot is the best in this cheat
Misc 10/10: All fine.
Configuration 10/10: It's very easy to make
JavaScript 9/10: With their help, you can do a lot of interesting things.

Draw your own conclusions ... Bruh

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Rage bot 2/10: It's worst ragebot in the world, what I see, but doubletap is good

If you have issues with ragebot, please provide videos

lol this review is so fucked
I'm not tryna fanboy but we must have used different products, I mean ots ragebot is great, and with certain aa script I could make every cheat dump except skeet.pub

CutUrWrist

I'm not tryna fanboy but we must have used different products, I mean ots ragebot is great, and with certain aa script I could make every cheat dump except skeet.pub
i can make skeet miss like 3 times tghen i get force baimed u need high fakelag with jitter

ynnl1423

thats funny ur brain is smooth asf for typing this. its ragebot is from what i see alright resolver is literal luck based as it is bruteforce but with that compromise its fast. DT is aight. its legit bot wtf? 9/10 fuckk no that places aimware at 129/10 shits ass no settings no randomizing no multi hitboxes or order of hitbox. shit nixwares is better at legit

Reactions: Vimoren

Snipi

Early adopter
ragebot -you litteraly didn't provide any proof nor config and you say the ragebot is 2? onetap is the best cheat in the market, when its user issue please stay away from doing reviews
antiaim - the js make the aa worse the default aa is good + cant understand why everyone thinks a premium cheat has unhittable aa... bro its 2020 the era of modern hvh if you want unhittable aa go back to 2015 and play nospread. right now the aa is at its best. so stop crying about the aa and ragebot and learn how to hvh.

Snipi

Early adopter
everyone skeetless guy thinks skeet is god but trust me its on the same level as onetap it just depends how you play. ( its not an excuse that the cheat can't kill awp its just the other player is pussy and xane fan and plays 24/7 with awp)

Kristian1337

Banned
Early adopter

Before saying that you should be sure that you didn’t have a configuration issue, since almost all community is having even now this issue. You’ll better stay away from making reviews without to be sure that’s not your issue, which may is.

everyone skeetless guy thinks skeet is god but trust me its on the same level as onetap it just depends how you play. ( its not an excuse that the cheat can't kill awp its just the other player is pussy and xane fan and plays 24/7 with awp)
?? Im sorry you thought I said that skeet was god, as I did not
I was only saying that it was the only cheat that could resolve me after two shots :)

Snipi

Early adopter
?? Im sorry you thought I said that skeet was god, as I did not
I was only saying that it was the only cheat that could resolve me after two shots :)
nah its just everyone thinks skeet will perform perfectly but in reality it does worse

wesstern

OTC still can tap most cheats 😂 Just proves that OTv3 is the best lol, AA is godlike, Ragebot doesn't miss. but whatever ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯