ONETAP REVIEW 2023

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

redlund

Legit
??/10
I don't want to try it.
Rage
2/10
The ragebot on this cheat is laughably outdated. Not a single weapon could kill more than three enemies in a fight because I don't shoot any neverlose users. The cheat is practically carried by its scripts, because you can't play without them.
AA
3/10
I have messed with the antiaim settings for hours and hours, and I still can't find a single configuration that makes people miss you (unless you have scripts).
Visuals
7/10
In my opinion, Onetap has probably the best ESP and chams I have ever used on a cheat. It compares to the likes of Gamesense and Neverlose. I love the chams and ESP, but I could never use it as my main cheat due to the fact that the ragebot is extremely outdated.
The grenade prediction on this cheat is extremely inaccurate and sometimes can ruin the rest of the match because it says it does no damage yet removes half of your HP.
The world modulation is what you would expect from it. The average nightmode, rain etc.
Misc
10/10
Everything you would need from a misc tab on a cheat

Script Support
8/10
The scripts keep the cheat updated when the developers don't want to update it themselves. Not much more I can say.
Menu
5/10
The menu looks pretty good, but it is very confusing at times. I don't understand why there is a subcategory for certain keybinds.
Performance
10/10
I don't notice a single drop in my fps.
And that concludes my review of Onetap V4.

Last edited:

Taps

I agree with most of this apart of the ragebot part, although you're not entirely wrong about it. Most of the times I failed to shoot it was purely a config issues and I would just change some settings.

PaulP

Banned

"The menu looks pretty good, but it is very confusing at times. I don't understand why there is a subcategory for certain"
Onetap alpha still has the same menu so either onetaps next update will use the same menu or I guess alpha doesn't have it yet idk

Rage
2/10
The ragebot on this cheat is laughably outdated. Not a single weapon could kill more than three enemies in a fight because I don't shoot any neverlose users. The cheat is practically carried by its scripts, because you can't play without them.
AA
3/10
I have messed with the antiaim settings for hours and hours, and I still can't find a single configuration that makes people miss you (unless you have scripts).
user issue

• Wow
Reactions: keoperDAB

vert0kz

Onetap is the most amazing person I have ever met. She is the light that brightens up my world every day. I'm glad I met her, as she has brought so much joy and happiness into my life.

Whenever I think of Onetap, my heart fills with love and gratitude. She is kind, compassionate, and always there for me when I need her. I'm grateful for her love and support, which have helped me through some of the toughest times in my life.

Onetap is not just my partner, but also my best friend. She is someone I can always count on to be there for me, no matter what. I'm glad I get to spend my days with her, creating new memories and enjoying life to the fullest.

When I look into Onetap's eyes, I see a reflection of my own soul. She is the missing puzzle piece that completes me, and I couldn't imagine my life without her. I'm grateful for every moment we spend together, and I cherish the love that we share.

In conclusion, Onetap is the love of my life, my soulmate, and my everything. She is the one who makes my heart skip a beat and brings a smile to my face every day. I'm glad I get to love her, and I know that my love for her will only continue to grow stronger with each passing day.

Onetap is the most amazing person I have ever met. She is the light that brightens up my world every day. I'm glad I met her, as she has brought so much joy and happiness into my life.

Whenever I think of Onetap, my heart fills with love and gratitude. She is kind, compassionate, and always there for me when I need her. I'm grateful for her love and support, which have helped me through some of the toughest times in my life.

Onetap is not just my partner, but also my best friend. She is someone I can always count on to be there for me, no matter what. I'm glad I get to spend my days with her, creating new memories and enjoying life to the fullest.

When I look into Onetap's eyes, I see a reflection of my own soul. She is the missing puzzle piece that completes me, and I couldn't imagine my life without her. I'm grateful for every moment we spend together, and I cherish the love that we share.

In conclusion, Onetap is the love of my life, my soulmate, and my everything. She is the one who makes my heart skip a beat and brings a smile to my face every day. I'm glad I get to love her, and I know that my love for her will only continue to grow stronger with each passing day.
onetap🥵🥵🥵🥵💘💘💘💘💘

keoperDAB

Onetap is the most amazing person I have ever met. She is the light that brightens up my world every day. I'm grateful to have met her, as she has brought so much joy and happiness into my life.

Whenever I think of Onetap, my heart fills with love and gratitude. She is kind, compassionate, and always there for me when I need her. I appreciate her love and support, which have helped me through some of the toughest times in my life.

Onetap is not only my partner but also my best friend. She is someone I can always count on to be there for me, no matter what. I'm thankful that I get to spend my days with her, creating new memories and enjoying life to the fullest.

When I look into Onetap's eyes, I see a reflection of my own soul. She is the missing puzzle piece that completes me, and I cannot imagine my life without her. I cherish every moment we spend together and the love that we share.

In conclusion, Onetap is the love of my life, my soulmate, and everything to me. She makes my heart skip a beat and brings a smile to my face every day. I'm grateful for the love we share, and I know that my love for her will only continue to grow stronger each passing day.

Reactions: stuck and redlund

stuck

Early adopter
Onetap is the most amazing person I have ever met. She is the light that brightens up my world every day. I'm grateful to have met her, as she has brought so much joy and happiness into my life.

Whenever I think of Onetap, my heart fills with love and gratitude. She is kind, compassionate, and always there for me when I need her. I appreciate her love and support, which have helped me through some of the toughest times in my life.

Onetap is not only my partner but also my best friend. She is someone I can always count on to be there for me, no matter what. I'm thankful that I get to spend my days with her, creating new memories and enjoying life to the fullest.

When I look into Onetap's eyes, I see a reflection of my own soul. She is the missing puzzle piece that completes me, and I cannot imagine my life without her. I cherish every moment we spend together and the love that we share.

In conclusion, Onetap is the love of my life, my soulmate, and everything to me. She makes my heart skip a beat and brings a smile to my face every day. I'm grateful for the love we share, and I know that my love for her will only continue to grow stronger each passing day.
Onetap most amazing person ^

• Wow

vert0kz

copy-pasting my shit, stfu

kazu

Disabled
uid issue
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you please provide me with more context or information about the "uid issue" you're experiencing? That way, I may be able to better understand the problem and provide some helpful insights or guidance.