Is it worth buying?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

szere

Banned
Welp, I had a 1 month sub in march, and the cheat didn't performed really good (Missed dt baim) Might be my cfg or smth, I don't know. (60 hitchance, 43 dt chance, 65 accuracy boost) I'm thinking about buying it again, but I don't know If I should. Lemme know. :)

Anu1zee

Banned
With good cfg, this cheat hit p. Of course its not perfect, but u cant expect much more, because its public cheat, anyway yeah its worth to buy cuz u cant get better cheat without inv.

Regards.

• Love
Reactions: szere

szere

Banned
With good cfg, this cheat hit p. Of course its not perfect, but u cant expect much more, because its public cheat, anyway yeah its worth to buy cuz u cant get better cheat without inv.

Regards.
Thank you, might aswell just buy it

Reactions: Anu1zee

iShyne

Dont expect to go on the Rantei$ and go 40 1, if you play against some nns you really have fun and can go 50 20

Kristian1337

Banned
Early adopter
Cheat is definitely the best public hack and is still remain untouchable, if you use a special js. I would recommend you to buy since the cheat is generally good and for legit and for HvH.

• Love

szere

Banned
Cheat is definitely the best public hack and is still remain untouchable, if you use a special js. I would recommend you to buy since the cheat is generally good and for legit and for HvH.
I'm good even without js. If im right, aa js is fucking up your resolver too, I'm not sure tho. Anyways, I saw, that the accuracy boost got removed, min damage can be set to dynamic, dt hitchance is now automatic, and its really easy to set up. I've made a hvh config in 10 minutes, and I've gotten 6-7ks really often. Definitely worth the buy.

Chexy

Banned
I'm good even without js. If im right, aa js is fucking up your resolver too, I'm not sure tho. Anyways, I saw, that the accuracy boost got removed, min damage can be set to dynamic, dt hitchance is now automatic, and its really easy to set up. I've made a hvh config in 10 minutes, and I've gotten 6-7ks really often. Definitely worth the buy.
I m newb. Can you please share ur cfg with me. I m unable to make one. Wanna b untouchable like u too bro