Worth buying onetap?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fary

I somewhat recently used neverlose and I can't say I had a good experience with it, missed dt a lot, bad prediction imo and the resolver was overhyped af.

How is onetap now days? Have it gotten any better recently? Because last time I used onetap was in like February 2021, and if I compare that build with the neverlose build I had, I'd def use neverlose over onetap. What's your opinion, which hack should I buy?

NightmareZ

I somewhat recently used neverlose and I can't say I had a good experience with it, missed dt a lot, bad prediction imo and the resolver was overhyped af.

How is onetap now days? Have it gotten any better recently? Because last time I used onetap was in like February 2021, and if I compare that build with the neverlose build I had, I'd def use neverlose over onetap. What's your opinion, which hack should I buy?
It's a good cheat. But I personally like nl more but I still do good with the cheat so, yeah I recommend you buy it😀

Kokito

Onetap is superior to nl in every single rage feature, I would only go for NL if you really dislike ot's menu or visuals; otherwise, go for ot

Reactions: Peste699

Fary

Onetap is superior to nl in every single rage feature, I would only go for NL if you really dislike ot's menu or visuals; otherwise, go for ot
Is scouting with ot good? I understand how desync works, so I know scouting will never be as good as it was before, but how does it do with scout compared to neverlose you think?

grasuTANK

Is scouting with ot good? I understand how desync works, so I know scouting will never be as good as it was before, but how does it do with scout compared to neverlose you think?
nah, only baim. if you like to play telepeek with md override u can buy it but is not hit head on scout

Kokito

Tbh i've not noticed a huge difference between ot and nl in terms of scouting, it's true that resolver is a bit worse but still usable though

krisztian21

if you have the right config and .js then using the cheat can be really fun. can tap paid cheats with the right settings, i would recommend purchasing the cheat.

Zaun

Wasn't overhyped when it was private.

zIwon

OT is godlike for agressive playstyles, I bought evermiss and regret it, will buy ot with signal rn