Fix onetap!!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Kewuel

I was play today and I peek with scout with force baim and miss the 34hp enemy 3 times when cheat aim stomach. After this I peek with awp min 101 dmg and with 88% hc slow-walk+e-peek and enemy get -20 hp and after this miss 2 times... at this time I'm better with otcv3 and otcv2 than ot v4... Need prediction update and resolver update #fixot

Kewuel

internet issue

qyqRyos.png

• Haha
Reactions: twink2e and Zupra
I was play today and I peek with scout with force baim and miss the 34hp enemy 3 times when cheat aim stomach. After this I peek with awp min 101 dmg and with 88% hc slow-walk+e-peek and enemy get -20 hp and after this miss 2 times... at this time I'm better with otcv3 and otcv2 than ot v4... Need prediction update and resolver update #fixot
First of all. Onetap prediction is one of the best on the market. That u hit for 22hp, means u aimed and multipoint head. So try changing stuff in config too. The resolver can be better, but is rlly good
In compare of cheats like gamesense, pandora, otc, nemesis....

Enemy could be godmoding as long as you know, missing baim 1 time due to prediction was normal with most of cheats but 3 times is a little bit off to me.

After all Onetap is one of the best public cheats so take it or leave it.