Cheat has some major issues.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Here I was slowwalking at 50 u/s and I miss what should have been an easy kill. Onetap by no means is a bad cheat, It just isn't the best. I've had more "missed shot due to spreads" with 70 hc than I've had with the 3 other cheats I've used since 2016.

Onetap has a major hitscan issue, its "missed shot due to spread" issue is plainly a resolver issue. Its DT is inaccurate and slow compared to competition. Most people putting up reviews are happy with 2ks kills with an awp and call it config issue. Plainly, its not config. I've never had so many issues with a cheat since aimware v4, and the resolver right now might be as bad. It doesn't use freestand logic and shoots at desinc intentionally and it can often get you killed.

They removed most ragebot features and now its rare to see someone get more than a 4k with onetap. The people showing off their 60 kills and 10 deaths are either playing EU (paste central, much easier) or against complete skids on nn servers.

Most of the issues could be fixed in less than a day, but they refuse, claiming the cheat is perfect. Back a few months ago it was pretty good, but since then they have gotten 3 updates. The cheat is nowhere near skeets level and fatality can outperform it in its doubbletap. Honestly not a horrible cheat but nowhere near the best.

Overall rating: 7/10

Ragebot: 6/10 (see above)

Visuals: 9/10 ( Not very flexible and local bullet tracers aren't implemented) (why?)

Misc: 10/10 - (not bad at all has everything you want)

Antiaim: 6/10 (Most cheats resolve the jitter first bullet, very limited fakelag options no desinc slider *can be changed with JS but why not implement it in a more effective way?* They removed slidewalk for slowwalking. *can make it harder to resolve, but personal preference mainly*)

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
well, you didn't account for a few things, local bullet tracers are a no go, use a script instead, also, spread can be a few reasons that you didn't mention.

in the post I didn't mention a few things. Like natural bullet spread. That doesn't matter when I get 10 "missed shots due to spread" in a row on a dudes head. Its not config issue. Its cheat issue. Skeet doesn't have a problem being the best because their hitscan and resolver hardly miss when accuracy will most likely hit. They don't have these issues NEAR as much.

Rias

in the post I didn't mention a few things. Like natural bullet spread. That doesn't matter when I get 10 "missed shots due to spread" in a row on a dudes head. Its not config issue. Its cheat issue. Skeet doesn't have a problem being the best because their hitscan and resolver hardly miss when accuracy will most likely hit. They don't have these issues NEAR as much.
seems like u have never used skeet 😆😆😆 also onetap is a godlike hack and by this 1 clip alone i can tell ur a fucking bot at this game and should learn to play before speaking up

This is exactly the issue. ^^ fanboys of the cheat refuse to acknowledge the flaws of the cheat. And I have used skeet. Currently banned so this is my best option.

Reactions: ATHE23

Rias

This is exactly the issue. ^^ fanboys of the cheat refuse to acknowledge the flaws of the cheat. And I have used skeet. Currently banned so this is my best option.
ur so fucking retared if ur good a the game u can play properly without antiaim and topfrag. Another thing how is missing due to spread a cheat issue please bless me with ur knowledge

Last edited:
See, normally Id say its not. But when you lump missed shot due to spread with missed shot due to resolver it becomes blurry. Again, i'm not saying the cheat is bad. i'm saying that it can be improved on. Its well known that gamesense can out preform almost any cheat with the right config. I haven't seen any onetap user out preform any good gamesense users. It's simply a fact not opinion. somebody like Zprism can use aa that makes onetap magdump while static (happened before) and without proper good hitscan it will miss and or do less than min damage. Sure there are ways to fix this with java, but simply speaking its not done as well. Again, onetap is not bad but its not perfect, or godlike in any way. And to say so is delusional.

@echozii3 What part of the config? Hitchance 70, dynamic pointscale, between shots autostop. prefer bodyaim. Point out whats wrong here. Not using extended, dude was at baimable health. shot fake body against OTC user.

I'm not here to bash OT. Overall you can do well with it. But it does have issues that haven't been fixed in awhile. Onetap is starting to get to aimware's level of "Config error" Low effort posts.

Reactions: Chuckles

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter

Here I was slowwalking at 50 u/s and I miss what should have been an easy kill. Onetap by no means is a bad cheat, It just isn't the best. I've had more "missed shot due to spreads" with 70 hc than I've had with the 3 other cheats I've used since 2016.

Onetap has a major hitscan issue, its "missed shot due to spread" issue is plainly a resolver issue. Its DT is inaccurate and slow compared to competition. Most people putting up reviews are happy with 2ks kills with an awp and call it config issue. Plainly, its not config. I've never had so many issues with a cheat since aimware v4, and the resolver right now might be as bad. It doesn't use freestand logic and shoots at desinc intentionally and it can often get you killed.

They removed most ragebot features and now its rare to see someone get more than a 4k with onetap. The people showing off their 60 kills and 10 deaths are either playing EU (paste central, much easier) or against complete skids on nn servers.

Most of the issues could be fixed in less than a day, but they refuse, claiming the cheat is perfect. Back a few months ago it was pretty good, but since then they have gotten 3 updates. The cheat is nowhere near skeets level and fatality can outperform it in its doubbletap. Honestly not a horrible cheat but nowhere near the best.

Visuals: 9/10 ( Not very flexible and local bullet tracers aren't implemented) (why?)

Antiaim: 6/10 (Most cheats resolve the jitter first bullet, very limited fakelag options no desinc slider *can be changed with JS but why not implement it in a more effective way?* They removed slidewalk for slowwalking. *can make it harder to resolve, but personal preference mainly*)
you are using any option other than accurate for slow walk with revolver which is adding additional choke for no reason actually making you more inaccurate than if you were just using accurate based on how the revolver prime time works

Reactions: ummidklol

ggwproot

Похуй. Скаут вт это не юзабельная штука, как вариант все кроме скаута ибо ресольвер до связи. Баим конечно круто но не со скаутом

SHENKURFAM

Half of the shit u mentioned are just common issues in 2020, most of which nothing can really be done about. I’m not sure why you said the dt is inaccurate etc, even though I’m not a fan of Onetap I can firmly say that the dt is really up there with the best, especially with scripts, it also works really well with current aim bot logic, I also do believe Onetap uses a freestand resolver. The aa is also up there especially with scripts, and don’t say the cheat relies on scripts, they all do. Also I wouldn’t assume things about skeet, it’s resolver is currently a mess and most users use ot now since it’s the best option for most people. Features being removed from the cheat is always a good idea since the cheat will pretty much always make a better decision for itself, and I assume removed systems are dynamic. Hitscan is fine, aimbot logic against peeking enemies is fine, it feels like there is extrapolation in the cheat even though I don’t think there is. Tldr all cheats in their current state are bad, but it’s only in people’s heads since they aren’t used to desync and most cheats antiaim development is far ahead of resolver development since methods are pretty limited to bruteforce and similar things like blood resolvers, assuming you hit first shot. You will always miss stupid shots that’s just desync, it will happen for any cheat and don’t say it won’t happen for skeet coz skeet literally magdumps 15 degree desync.

Last edited:

qwq123456

yeah, you're freaking right on rage and aa, and these are the core of the cheat. but it's nearly a month that onetap got no updates. maybe it means there gonna be a big update soon? I ve contacted devs before for advice and complaints. maybe the improvement is around the corner.

hawkonyt

Actually bullshit you are telling. I'm playing since yesterday with OT again and I hit p, ofc there are sometimes moments which I also have problems hitting the enemies but it works overall so well. OneTap is the reason i started getting my hands on js AGAIN