Cheat has some major issues.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
in the post I didn't mention a few things. Like natural bullet spread. That doesn't matter when I get 10 "missed shots due to spread" in a row on a dudes head. Its not config issue. Its cheat issue. Skeet doesn't have a problem being the best because their hitscan and resolver hardly miss when accuracy will most likely hit. They don't have these issues NEAR as much.
You do realize skeet is absolute SHIT rn? Resolver is fucked, multi-points are fucked. everything is fucked. Don't act like the cheat is godmode whilst not having it. Thanks

Again I don't dislike onetap. Its fairly good. What I am saying is that it has its issues. Also I use a script to lower my slowwalk speed. It was bound to shift at 50 u/s. You can do well with onetap, all i'm saying is it has issues in hitscan. Also, skeet is better than onetap, not an opinion, a fact. I have users added that can win against any onetap user. baim or not.

Sweg

The resolver is fine at the moment, the missed shots are likely due to pointscale which is a known issue. And faster dt obtainable via scripts

Reactions: idkk

trickykaden

The resolver is fine at the moment, the missed shots are likely due to pointscale which is a known issue. And faster dt obtainable via scripts
I've recently stop used dt javascripts and have been missing less shots when i got for a dt

Domichap078

ur so fucking retared if ur good a the game u can play properly without antiaim and topfrag. Another thing how is missing due to spread a cheat issue please bless me with ur knowledge
bruh ur gonna say its a config issue, but im using 577777's latest config and all its doing now is missing to spread, lmao, config issue, even my friend who uses lucifers config, misses due to fucking spread, OMG CONFIG ISSUE

Rias

bruh ur gonna say its a config issue, but im using 577777's latest config and all its doing now is missing to spread, lmao, config issue, even my friend who uses lucifers config, misses due to fucking spread, OMG CONFIG ISSUE
Do you have any idea what spread is and how hitchance works?

Ryanlawrence742

in the post I didn't mention a few things. Like natural bullet spread. That doesn't matter when I get 10 "missed shots due to spread" in a row on a dudes head. Its not config issue. Its cheat issue. Skeet doesn't have a problem being the best because their hitscan and resolver hardly miss when accuracy will most likely hit. They don't have these issues NEAR as much.
mate its common sense that if u miss 1-2 shots then u force baim/safepoint....

Domichap078

Do you have any idea what spread is and how hitchance works?
yes, i use Early and Force accuracy only with a HC of 70 for auto, i dont use DT, and 0 exploits, i use 11 yaw and -3 jitter on hold key Shift and for scout its 65 min damage, with 82 HC with Early and center only. so how is there any problem? and with them configs its Early center only for auto, 66 HC on both

Domichap078

yes, i use Early and Force accuracy only with a HC of 70 for auto, i dont use DT, and 0 exploits, i use 11 yaw and -3 jitter on hold key Shift and for scout its 65 min damage, with 82 HC with Early and center only. so how is there any problem? and with them configs its Early center only for auto, 66 HC on both
It is definitely a cheat issue, since it says misses due to spread when im stood still and crouched......

Rias

did not answer my question

Relidium

i don't agree with you entirely (for me the cheat works fine, slowwalk improves accuracy as long as you have the right config)
>you literally arent even slowwalking in the first place
>you have slide fast on as well

Rias

It is definitely a cheat issue, since it says misses due to spread when im stood still and crouched......
U USE ONLY EARLY AND CENTER ONLY HAHAHAHAH AND U WONDER WHY U MISS U MUST BE TROLLING I DO NOT BELIEVE UR THIS FUCKING STUPID ALSO PS IS A BIG FACTOR IF U HIT OR DO NOT HIT

fusionezzz

you are using any option other than accurate for slow walk with revolver which is adding additional choke for no reason actually making you more inaccurate than if you were just using accurate based on how the revolver prime time works
id guess you wont answer this but when is the next update coming? you need to fix the pointscale and scout is definitely not at its best, missing way too much head unless it's onshot or the guy is really close (which can still miss sometimes). Anyone saying the cheat doesn't need an update is wrong because there are things that need to be fixed. So I'd like to know when is the update coming.

Rias

id guess you wont answer this but when is the next update coming? you need to fix the pointscale and scout is definitely not at its best, missing way too much head unless it's onshot or the guy is really close (which can still miss sometimes). Anyone saying the cheat doesn't need an update is wrong because there are things that need to be fixed. So I'd like to know when is the update coming.
use high pointscale on head and multipoint only upperchest and stomach

Last edited:
i don't agree with you entirely (for me the cheat works fine, slowwalk improves accuracy as long as you have the right config)
>you literally arent even slowwalking in the first place
>you have slide fast on as well

Again, not using slide fast. Using java for slowwalk. Just because its on slide fast in the preset doesn't mean I'm using that. Notice how its unbinded. Im using a JS to slow myself down to 50 u/s. It accurate. NOT SLIDE FAST.