Cheat has some major issues.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

idkk

The resolver is fine at the moment, the missed shots are likely due to pointscale which is a known issue. And faster dt obtainable via scripts
and the auto stop which is another small thing that is still going on :)

Relidium

Again, not using slide fast. Using java for slowwalk. Just because its on slide fast in the preset doesn't mean I'm using that. Notice how its unbinded. Im using a JS to slow myself down to 50 u/s. It accurate. NOT SLIDE FAST.
Then why the fuck are you calling the CHEAT BAD????? it's the js that's bad??? like seriously if you're gonna call the cheat bad at least acknowledge the things that are inside of the cheat that are bad, not a fuckin js lmfao

idkk

Then why the fuck are you calling the CHEAT BAD????? it's the js that's bad??? like seriously if you're gonna call the cheat bad at least acknowledge the things that are inside of the cheat that are bad, not a fuckin js lmfao
to add on to that, when people say the cheat is "bad" they are referring to like one or two features that can be fixed and often get fixed very quickly, so calling this cheat bad really doesn't make any sense because it is currently one of the best p2c if not the best

dogs03

1. why are you using adaptive min damage? 99% of the time you are going to miss due to spread because there is no allocated " Min Damage " for the hack to shoot. you most likely missed because the hit chance could not find a stable min damage to shoot the enemy for..

2. is this your own config or someone else's i highly suggest making your own config to suit your own play style..

3. You probably don't want to prefer baim with R8.. and config // Setup Force Point Scales

4. Why was it automatically inverting you'r AA? i Suggest also unloading what ever garbage script you are using and only use hvh essentials

all you have done is made your self look like an idiot lol who can't config the cheat for shit ngl

idkk

1. why are you using adaptive min damage? 99% of the time you are going to miss due to spread because there is no allocated " Min Damage " for the hack to shoot. you most likely missed because the hit chance could not find a stable min damage to shoot the enemy for..

2. is this your own config or someone else's i highly suggest making your own config to suit your own play style..

3. You probably don't want to prefer baim with R8.. and config // Setup Force Point Scales

4. Why was it automatically inverting you'r AA? i Suggest also unloading what ever garbage script you are using and only use hvh essentials

all you have done is made your self look like an idiot lol who can't config the cheat for shit ngl
I agree no point in saying the cheat is bad when it is simply a config error and a brain error xD, the cheat has it’s issues like every cheat but that doesn’t mean its shit lfmao, it’s probably one of the best rn tbh

normandy

What's wrong with prefer baim on a heavy pistol, those things deal serious damage to someone without any armor.

Reactions: d8rio and idkk

It is my own config. I usually go quite positive. And to the people above, Ill say this one more time this cheat is not bad, nor do I claim it to be. It was not inverting automatically. That was me. I was preferring baim because due to this cheats bruteforce resolver its easy to miss first shot. And it was pistol round, so baim is oneshot.

The JS only changes my speed (what accurate does) Literally i'm more accurate than normal accurate slowwalk (60 u/s). AGAIN CHEAT IS NOT BAD. BY ALL MEANS IT IS 2ND BEST ON MARKET. Every other p2c is worse than onetap right now. But some private cheats can and will outpreform it in certain fields.

idkk

The JS only changes my speed (what accurate does) Literally i'm more accurate than normal accurate slowwalk (60 u/s). AGAIN CHEAT IS NOT BAD. BY ALL MEANS IT IS 2ND BEST ON MARKET. Every other p2c is worse than onetap right now. But some private cheats can and will outpreform it in certain fields.
agreed but just because a cheat is private doesn't make it good or better in anyway, fatality and skeet are performing as well as ot rn

Domichap078

U USE ONLY EARLY AND CENTER ONLY HAHAHAHAH AND U WONDER WHY U MISS U MUST BE TROLLING I DO NOT BELIEVE UR THIS FUCKING STUPID ALSO PS IS A BIG FACTOR IF U HIT OR DO NOT HIT
just fuck off, i dont want an argument starting, ive changed some of my settings around, ALSO reported your so fucking toxic

Rias

just fuck off, i dont want an argument starting, ive changed some of my settings around, ALSO reported your so fucking toxic
u did with ur stupid asf responses to this even more dumb thread made by a mentally challenged kid also stay mad bot