Brutally Honest Onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rxrev

hitchance and other shit are usually the cause of me mission, when I have hc on 100% and my main cfg, I barely ever miss
hitchance 100% will either not shoot or only hit people in the body or hit people in the head if they are using a paste

winter2019

hitchance 100% will either not shoot or only hit people in the body or hit people in the head if they are using a paste
I hit people that aren't using pastes, I don't always use hc 100% obviously but if I do it whilst testing, I usually hit

winter2019

Dude you make scripts for the hack that are useless stick to that dude. You don't understand the real issues with this hack even the fucking alpha users say it's shit. Please don't come back into another review calling other people's issue that is a wide spread community issue a config issue.
Love when people call my scripts useless after chatting shit about the cheat that they also say is useless.
Why did you buy a sub?

rxrev

Love when people call my scripts useless after chatting shit about the cheat that they also say is useless.
Why did you buy a sub?
winters makes p javascripts but i still don't agree with your opinion most people who complain about the cheat have only bought the cheat once and tried it out and didn't like it or people who bought a sub for v2 and its still running from then

• Haha
Reactions: maciorda

zmywakhvh

Why did you buy a sub?
I can guarantee you all these kids that say the ragebot is 9/10 literally do 1-2 kills every 3 rounds and classify that as good as they always used pastes that couldn't get a kill. The resolver is so broken it shows someones fake not real

Reactions: maciorda

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Don't worry I will be.
in case that dense head of yours can't grasp the meaning of my message:
you're just wasting your time waiting for something that you claim will happen but will never happen with regards to this thread.

in case that dense head of yours can't grasp the meaning of my message:
you're just wasting your time waiting for something that you claim will happen but will never happen with regards to this thread.

I got the gist. I'm sarcastic, not braindead.

YatoHvH

Okay, now I know this is biased, but my views are the opposite to yours:

Why? You can compare any two things, and in this example, most of the time, ot will be leagues ahead of a paste.

? You either agree it's terrible or not?

And they've been made by scripters

There is a footStepESP

I can agree with you on that.

Config issue

Works fine for me, but like you said it might be an enemy AA thing.

there's a guide to all features, iirc it's all listed on there.
ur 100 retarded

snexx

ImGui is disgusting and you're disgusting for suggesting it.
IK, srry about that lmao
it’s not imgui lol

hitchance is your chance to hit the HITBOX not where their real is, statistically yes it is hitchance but in cheating terms... no, it’s just inaccuracy + spread = hitchance
it depends on the resolver though, i mean yeah hitchance in ragebot are needed but still
resolver is like resolving other anti-aims basically so you can hit better

Im completely honest. I've never had any issues while using onetap v3. Neither I miss due to resolver or spread when using scout, same for Auto, barely due to spread when getting backtracked, and the AA works perfectly fine for me especially when using inverter key jitter thing with normal static AA.