Brutally Honest Onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SHENKURFAM

I love watching people say "config issue" regardless of if you use you use dynamic multipoint and a sensible min dmg, that basically leaves only hitchance left to customize however when you say the resolver is broken as you are still missing on 100 hc people say "resolver has nothing to do with hc" so surely it is the cheats fault?

Reactions: lucagfx

winter2019

Dudes jus stop it with a "config issue" thing, not everything is config issue, config only decides 3 things for ragebot: how its going to shoot, where is it going to shoot and what is it going to shoot, if you are constantly missing head with scout or dt auto its not a config issue its just a resolver problem
Yeah not everything is a config issue but in his case it probably is.

Kamay

Early adopter
and well menu... i'm not a fan of it but the onetap made the menu so respect to them, so basically i like and i don't like the menu.

@llama, ImGui or nah? if not then shiii nice bru (but i think who fucking uses ImGui)

GG's tho, nice review.
ImGui is disgusting and you're disgusting for suggesting it.

VexatiousCheff

tbh the onetap v3 is pretty fine, only things i don't like is a little bit of legitbot, like bru make legitbot simpler to configure
and well menu... i'm not a fan of it but the onetap made the menu so respect to them, so basically i like and i don't like the menu.

@llama, ImGui or nah? if not then shiii nice bru (but i think who fucking uses ImGui)

ragebot is pretty fine, visuals are much fucking greater than v1 and v2 (so big huge respect to the devs, like one thing i look at in the cheat is - VISUALS)
still needs some improvements, but fucking cmon...

There is no perfect cheat nor gaysense (overrated). Skeetos can't even sometimes tap onetap, that's the thing and same thing with onetap.

Sometimes config issue, sometimes problem with the cheat that it don't shoots.
Onetap is public and like another cheat (and actually not being fucking pasted like v1 menu) it's not perfectly good.

Atleast you gotta respect the devs that they don't scam or sell garbage pasted shit overused some fucking Subliminal or Retarded overused xy0 shit.
So i respect onetap devs for sure, going to buy soon again this sub, I didn't play cs like in a while now so fuck it.

Like the dude said, there is no perfect cheat.
Well there is perfect cheat for fapping fanboys at some cheat (playing with the fucking cracked version and saying 1 the cheat, i see you lmao).

GG's tho, nice review.
it’s not imgui lol
hitchance and other shit are usually the cause of me mission, when I have hc on 100% and my main cfg, I barely ever miss
hitchance is your chance to hit the HITBOX not where their real is, statistically yes it is hitchance but in cheating terms... no, it’s just inaccuracy + spread = hitchance

winter2019

it’s not imgui lol

hitchance is your chance to hit the HITBOX not where their real is, statistically yes it is hitchance but in cheating terms... no, it’s just inaccuracy + spread = hitchance
yeah when hc is on 10 they're probably gonna miss the hitbox, and then say the resolver is dog.

zmywakhvh

yeah when hc is on 10 they're probably gonna miss the hitbox, and then say the resolver is dog.
Come 1v1 or 2v2 and my config will fuck yours up any day. The cheat is broken and needs an update. The resolver is dog shit. Misses head in air and manual aa, and also missed spin aa

Reactions: maciorda

csgoallie

The legit aim, legit bot, and visuals are easily 9-10/10 the legit aim is much better than a lot of cheats I know.

hlzgoyo

I laughed a little bit... just a little bit :)
The fact that there is battles with uids is stupid, The cheat is public and in comparison of uids in this thread most of them are around 20-80k

also, I don't consider me a "OG" user because I registered on public release day, Early Adopters are true OG's and I stand by that.

hlzgoyo

Appreciate your view of things @winter2019 but the resolver needs a update and so does the Anti Aim, I understand that there is no perfect cheat but that doesn't mean there isn't space for improvements.
also, having 100% hitchance the cheat will mostlikly not choose to even shoot before you've been DoubleTapped by that enemy.

It isn't a config issue since I have used my friends configs and I've even paid for some of the other configs from players thats considered reputable.

hlzgoyo

The legit aim, legit bot, and visuals are easily 9-10/10 the legit aim is much better than a lot of cheats I know.
Tested the Legit AA on other cheats and most of them are very similar, however.
OT has this weird Legit AA that does a 360 for some reason when shot.

winter2019

Appreciate your view of things @winter2019 but the resolver needs a update and so does the Anti Aim, I understand that there is no perfect cheat but that doesn't mean there isn't space for improvements.
also, having 100% hitchance the cheat will mostlikly not choose to even shoot before you've been DoubleTapped by that enemy.

It isn't a config issue since I have used my friends configs and I've even paid for some of the other configs from players thats considered reputable.
well I don't seem to have that issue (missing) much so I'm not sure what to put it down to.

Reactions: Reaper2212