Brutally Honest Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

heat

Context: I have been hvhing since late 16' early 17' and have been using onetap I'm pretty sure since v1 (I think that is when it went public). I have used many other services and onetap is still the BEST one out of them all.

Legit Bot:
Config-ability: It has many features that you can changes to your liking, basics like smoothing to deadzone and triggerbot timing and backtrack. It used to be very bad but has improved somewhat
Pros: It is organized nicely and is easy to follow, has the basic settings, easy to make a kinda legit cfg
Cons: If you want a real legit cfg it can be very complicated to understand what each feature does but with a little tweaking works nicely
Overall: 6/10, onetap is mainly an hvh cheat and that is where it shines, I have used better legit bots but if you dont want to reinject onetap will do fine.

Rage Bot:
Config-ability: The Anti-aim and fakelag are a bit lacking in "stock" onetap form but the gun tab is very customizable.
Pros: It is very easy to get media with this cheat, the anti-aim is simple to config and gets the job done, everything is well rounded off and performs as it should.
Cons: With some more customization it could be better, the resolver for the scout it currently a little wonky, and the doubletap exploit is not as fast as it could be.
Overall: 9/10, with the addition of some old features and the improvement of some current features one
tap would score a 10/10

Visuals:
Config-ability: Highly customizable, not lacking any basic visuals, with a js you can do whatever you want, variety of chams and chams customization included.
Pros: Not very intensive so you can get high fps, the distance is phenomenal and the dormant esp is great.
Cons: I can't think of any cons except the menu, plz bring back menu and customization.
Overall: 10/10

Misc:
Config-ability: Plenty of random features too play around with, not lacking anything you'd want and surpasses the basic needs
Pros: Every misc feature works and adds to the onetap experience. From bhop to preserve killfeed and accurate walk to ragdoll it has what you want.
Cons: Im counting autostrafer as misc and it could be improved, it is a little slow to respond to keystrokes but works well enough to be premium
Overall: 9/10

Community and Staff:
Staff: The staff is very kind and patient, you can get quick responses on tickets and I haven't seen any real abuse of power or shady things within in the staff team.
Community: Kind of retarded ngl. Thats just what you get with a public cheat, some 1 high iq person for every 50 low iq monkeys.

That is it for my review. These categories are what I believe to be the essentials for a good cheat and all that has to be reviewed. I'd recommend onetap to anyone looking to start out hvhing or even the most experienced hvher. Of course no cheat is perfect but with consistent updates and a good user onetap is the BEST.

Last edited:

PeBurta

" the resolver for the scout "
lol, no such thing. you are hitting more shots with the auto/awp just because it baims

Johns

Banned
Context: I have been hvhing since late 16' early 17' and have been using onetap I'm pretty sure since v1 (I think that is when it went public). I have used many other services and onetap is still the BEST one out of them all.

Legit Bot:
Config-ability: It has many features that you can changes to your liking, basics like smoothing to deadzone and triggerbot timing and backtrack. It used to be very bad but has improved somewhat
Pros: It is organized nicely and is easy to follow, has the basic settings, easy to make a kinda legit cfg
Cons: If you want a real legit cfg it can be very complicated to understand what each feature does but with a little tweaking works nicely
Overall: 6/10, onetap is mainly an hvh cheat and that is where it shines, I have used better legit bots but if you dont want to reinject onetap will do fine.

Rage Bot:
Config-ability: The Anti-aim and fakelag are a bit lacking in "stock" onetap form but the gun tab is very customizable.
Pros: It is very easy to get media with this cheat, the anti-aim is simple to config and gets the job done, everything is well rounded off and performs as it should.
Cons: With some more customization it could be better, the resolver for the scout it currently a little wonky, and the doubletap exploit is not as fast as it could be.
Overall: 9/10, with the addition of some old features and the improvement of some current features one
tap would score a 10/10

Visuals:
Config-ability: Highly customizable, not lacking any basic visuals, with a js you can do whatever you want, variety of chams and chams customization included.
Pros: Not very intensive so you can get high fps, the distance is phenomenal and the dormant esp is great.
Cons: I can't think of any cons except the menu, plz bring back menu and customization.
Overall: 10/10

Misc:
Config-ability: Plenty of random features too play around with, not lacking anything you'd want and surpasses the basic needs
Pros: Every misc feature works and adds to the onetap experience. From bhop to preserve killfeed and accurate walk to ragdoll it has what you want.
Cons: Im counting autostrafer as misc and it could be improved, it is a little slow to respond to keystrokes but works well enough to be premium
Overall: 9/10

Community and Staff:
Staff: The staff is very kind and patient, you can get quick responses on tickets and I haven't seen any real abuse of power or shady things within in the staff team.
Community: Kind of retarded ngl. Thats just what you get with a public cheat, some 1 high iq person for every 50 low iq monkeys.

That is it for my review. These categories are what I believe to be the essentials for a good cheat and all that has to be reviewed. I'd recommend onetap to anyone looking to start out hvhing or even the most experienced hvher. Of course no cheat is perfect but with consistent updates and a good user onetap is the BEST.
9/10? ragebot no

heat

are you trolling or just don't know what a resolver is? there isn't a resolver for every type of weapon
AWP and Auto barely need resolver since its mostly baim, SO WHEN USING THE SCOUT THE RESOLVER IS WONKY, it is the same for all guns but for the gun that needs head the most it needs improvement.