My honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of the Onetap community today!
Register Login
Ragebot: 4/10 - Ragebot is trash. Cheat is trying to force head but it shoots fake. Bad prediction and autostop is slow. Missing due to spread in crouch (never seen this. i tried with a lot of configs and same thing)
Anti-aim: 8/10 - Simple but you can extend it with scripts. Sometimes I get tapped easily from distance in crouch idk why
Legitbot: 9,5/10 - Legitbot is actually very good. It have some problems but I can't remember xD
Visuals: 10/10 - Perfect as always
Misc: 9/10 - Misc good. I can't make good bunnyhop sometimes
Skins: 8/10 - Works perfectly but It could be better if skins would be in order with weapons
Config: 10/10 - Nothing to say here.

At the moment, only ragebot is the problem.
I'm waiting for new update or v5 release idk

sneakzy

Subscriber
ragebot isnt bad aslong as your playing correctly you cant sit in the open and try and predict somebody autopeek dt peeking and expect so predict them cuz thats just not going to happen unless your ax which i belive only alpha members have access too hvh now isnt rlly about resolvers its about the prediction so u gotta keep that in mind when hvhing also take in consideration your ping onetap is known to have a stroke if your playing above 60 ping so yeah thats my opion if u need a cfg or js i gotchu but i normally go 4kd+ positive

Reactions: csavarnak

chracehvh

Subscriber
Ragebot: 4/10 - Ragebot is trash. Cheat is trying to force head but it shoots fake. Bad prediction and autostop is slow. Missing due to spread in crouch (never seen this. i tried with a lot of configs and same thing)
Anti-aim: 8/10 - Simple but you can extend it with scripts. Sometimes I get tapped easily from distance in crouch idk why
Legitbot: 9,5/10 - Legitbot is actually very good. It have some problems but I can't remember xD
Visuals: 10/10 - Perfect as always
Misc: 9/10 - Misc good. I can't make good bunnyhop sometimes
Skins: 8/10 - Works perfectly but It could be better if skins would be in order with weapons
Config: 10/10 - Nothing to say here.

At the moment, only ragebot is the problem.
I'm waiting for new update or v5 release idk
AA is balls its absolutely script carried. I had to pay $10 for a decent script that i could config