Brutally Honest Onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hlzgoyo

So first of all I got my first sub to OneTap in V2.
I feel like OTV2 is better than V3 in a few ways (visuals mostly) so this review may seem bias but I'll try not to be too much in the past.

RageBot

The RageBot is fairly bipolar as in it has it's ups and downs, It says in the log that it "missed due to spread" on the first shot while you're crouching at times which is weird.
It do resolve body but not so much head(I don't expect the cheat to be perfect but looking back at V2 this wasn't the same)

The DoubleTap definetly got bipolar of some sort because at times it wont double tap (I know there are scripts for DT for this reason and I do use them.)

I don't know why this happens but even with mindmg put at around 40+ sometimes still shoots through walls at 5-8hp (Don't know why this happens, probs enemy AA)
AutoStop sometimes don't work but for the most of the part this isn't a major issue.

Opinion on the ragebot (know there is a few more issues/bugs in there) I'd say It's pretty decent but you can find better ragebot in some certain Pastes/Reworked/Recoded
Overall It's a 5.5/10

Rage AntiAim

I would say I like the AA but it could use some work put into it since most players are relying on Scripts rather than use the menu's AA. (Popular Scripts include AABuilder and RoryJitter and so on)
The Manual AA (Buttons) stops the Jitter function for whatever reason this may be.

The FakeDuck is really wierd at times (Stop sometimes randomly for no reason, Haven't figured out why)
The fakelag is decent but seem to be very confusing for newer users (Gotten multiple questions about just the Fakelag in OT and what certain things do)
The slowwalk should have a slider measured by Units/Second (I know there is a script made for it but it would be nice to see it
implemented in the cheat)

Opinion on the Rage AA (Haven't covered much) I would definetly say it does what it does and it's not very efficient without scripts.

Overall It's a 6/10

Visuals

I would say the Visuals are quite good honestly, I really like what they've done to them and it doesn't give me a headache looking at the Visuals for hours on end.
I got no complaints about the Visuals or have found any weird/unusual bugs or any of that nature besides how it looks with Fakelag(I know this is unavoidable but still)
Could have more types of Visuals like how the OTV2 (Step) Visual and so on.

Opinion on Visuals - Really clean looking and surprisingly doesn't give me any headaches.
Overall It's a 8/10

Misc

I would personally say it has everything that you need in a Misc tab, You don't need much more than whats already in there.
Although it would be nice with a namestealer or something of that nature or FakeVoting as I have understood it this isn't a priority and shouldn't be.
I wish there was a feature to turn on where you could hover over features to see what Features intentions are.

Opinion on Misc - There is a few wishes from the Onetap community but overall it got everything you really need.

Overall It's a 9.5/10

LegitBot

The Legitbot is definitly by far my favorite, Easy to configure and very clear on what is what.
I like the update it recieved recently with the "Closest" target selection instead of just having "Head, Body" as selections.
I got no complaints or issues with the Legitbot at all.

Opinion on LegitBot - Really good and got no complaints about it whatsoever.

Overall It's a 10/10

Legit Anti Aim

Does as it should, It's just like most Legit AA's with the limit of 60pos or whatever it was, I've forgotten.
Good for trolling Legit players that don't know much about the game.
Got fakelag in it so pretty nice.

Opinion on Legit AA - Does it's job and isn't difficult to setup.
Overall It's a 9/10

The Menu

I wish there was a way to change the color of the menu instead of having the standard OT color.
I feel like the Skin changer should have a "Change All Skins" button to change all the skins to the same.
I also feel like the Skin changer belongs in the Visuals tab on a seperate tab "Visuals Misc" or something of that nature in the Visual tab ofcourse.
The config section should be made larger and more clear for newer players since it's just a gear icon at the bottom right of the menu.
I think the menu should save it's previous position and appear there instead of every time you open the menu it appears in the middle of the screen.

Opinion on The Menu - Overall is nice to look at although it could use more features to customize and some improvements are clearly visible.

Overall It's a 8/10

Overall opinion on the cheat is that it's overpriced for what it's capable of doing right now.
I think that this cheat needs a serious update on certain things due to the amount of subscribers to the cheat feeling let down due to how it performs as it is right now.
Appreciate you reading through this entire Review.

hlzgoyo

I know most people will say Onetap is terrible and I agree, To a certan extent.

There is no "Perfect" cheat out there, It can only be done so good but one thing I'll say along with other people.

It doesn't look good when a PAID Cheat can be compared to Pasted ones.

winter2019

Okay, now I know this is biased, but my views are the opposite to yours:
It doesn't look good when a PAID Cheat can be compared to Pasted ones.
Why? You can compare any two things, and in this example, most of the time, ot will be leagues ahead of a paste.

I know most people will say Onetap is terrible and I agree, To a certan extent.
? You either agree it's terrible or not?

There is a few wishes from the Onetap community
And they've been made by scripters

There is a footStepESP

it does what it does and it's not very efficient without scripts.
I can agree with you on that.

The RageBot is fairly bipolar as in it has it's ups and downs
Config issue

I don't know why this happens but even with mindmg put at around 40+ sometimes still shoots through walls at 5-8hp
Works fine for me, but like you said it might be an enemy AA thing.

The fakelag is decent but seem to be very confusing for newer users (Gotten multiple questions about just the Fakelag in OT and what certain things do)
there's a guide to all features, iirc it's all listed on there.

Reactions: Emirqlp and Howling

zmywakhvh

Why? You can compare any two things, and in this example, most of the time, ot will be leagues ahead of a paste.

There is a footStepESP

Config issue

Ragebot ain't a config issue.

hlzgoyo

@winter2019 Could you explain what you mean with Config issue on the "Ragebot is Bipolar" thing.
Also where is the "footStepESP"?

What I meant with comparing the cheat to a paste is that normally it would be obvious what would be the best (Paid) because it's not free and a paste is open source...

hlzgoyo

Also, I'm aware there is a list for all the features and their functions just that they're on the forum and not in the Cheat Menu.

zmywakhvh

There is a footStepESP

Config issue

How is missing with scout a cfg issue? It's literally the broken resolver

Reactions: lucagfx

nub2468

Banned
Dudes jus stop it with a "config issue" thing, not everything is config issue, config only decides 3 things for ragebot: how its going to shoot, where is it going to shoot and what is it going to shoot, if you are constantly missing head with scout or dt auto its not a config issue its just a resolver problem

snexx

tbh the onetap v3 is pretty fine, only things i don't like is a little bit of legitbot, like bru make legitbot simpler to configure
and well menu... i'm not a fan of it but the onetap made the menu so respect to them, so basically i like and i don't like the menu.

@llama, ImGui or nah? if not then shiii nice bru (but i think who fucking uses ImGui)

ragebot is pretty fine, visuals are much fucking greater than v1 and v2 (so big huge respect to the devs, like one thing i look at in the cheat is - VISUALS)
still needs some improvements, but fucking cmon...

There is no perfect cheat nor gaysense (overrated). Skeetos can't even sometimes tap onetap, that's the thing and same thing with onetap.

Sometimes config issue, sometimes problem with the cheat that it don't shoots.
Onetap is public and like another cheat (and actually not being fucking pasted like v1 menu) it's not perfectly good.

Atleast you gotta respect the devs that they don't scam or sell garbage pasted shit overused some fucking Subliminal or Retarded overused xy0 shit.
So i respect onetap devs for sure, going to buy soon again this sub, I didn't play cs like in a while now so fuck it.

Like the dude said, there is no perfect cheat.
Well there is perfect cheat for fapping fanboys at some cheat (playing with the fucking cracked version and saying 1 the cheat, i see you lmao).

GG's tho, nice review.

LordByron

God honest review, but what do you mean there is no, perfectcheat?
gamesense is a great cheat and it‘s maybe the best one atm, but even gamesense can fuck up sometimes. There is just no way to resolve desync aa 100% at the first shot, so there won‘t be a perfect cheat.

Reactions: hlzgoyo

CADX

Personally the cheat preforms really good for me. The only thing id want in this cheat rn is flat glow.

Reactions: 100k

anupam

So first of all I got my first sub to OneTap in V2.
I feel like OTV2 is better than V3 in a few ways (visuals mostly) so this review may seem bias but I'll try not to be too much in the past.

RageBot

The RageBot is fairly bipolar as in it has it's ups and downs, It says in the log that it "missed due to spread" on the first shot while you're crouching at times which is weird.
It do resolve body but not so much head(I don't expect the cheat to be perfect but looking back at V2 this wasn't the same)

The DoubleTap definetly got bipolar of some sort because at times it wont double tap (I know there are scripts for DT for this reason and I do use them.)

I don't know why this happens but even with mindmg put at around 40+ sometimes still shoots through walls at 5-8hp (Don't know why this happens, probs enemy AA)
AutoStop sometimes don't work but for the most of the part this isn't a major issue.

Opinion on the ragebot (know there is a few more issues/bugs in there) I'd say It's pretty decent but you can find better ragebot in some certain Pastes/Reworked/Recoded
Overall It's a 5.5/10

Rage AntiAim

I would say I like the AA but it could use some work put into it since most players are relying on Scripts rather than use the menu's AA. (Popular Scripts include AABuilder and RoryJitter and so on)
The Manual AA (Buttons) stops the Jitter function for whatever reason this may be.

The FakeDuck is really wierd at times (Stop sometimes randomly for no reason, Haven't figured out why)
The slowwalk should have a slider measured by Units/Second (I know there is a script made for it but it would be nice to see it
implemented in the cheat)

Opinion on the Rage AA (Haven't covered much) I would definetly say it does what it does and it's not very efficient without scripts.

Overall It's a 6/10

Visuals

I would say the Visuals are quite good honestly, I really like what they've done to them and it doesn't give me a headache looking at the Visuals for hours on end.
I got no complaints about the Visuals or have found any weird/unusual bugs or any of that nature besides how it looks with Fakelag(I know this is unavoidable but still)

Opinion on Visuals - Really clean looking and surprisingly doesn't give me any headaches.
Overall It's a 8/10

Misc

I would personally say it has everything that you need in a Misc tab, You don't need much more than whats already in there.
Although it would be nice with a namestealer or something of that nature or FakeVoting as I have understood it this isn't a priority and shouldn't be.
I wish there was a feature to turn on where you could hover over features to see what Features intentions are.

Opinion on Misc - There is a few wishes from the Onetap community but overall it got everything you really need.

Overall It's a 9.5/10

LegitBot

The Legitbot is definitly by far my favorite, Easy to configure and very clear on what is what.
I like the update it recieved recently with the "Closest" target selection instead of just having "Head, Body" as selections.
I got no complaints or issues with the Legitbot at all.

Opinion on LegitBot - Really good and got no complaints about it whatsoever.

Overall It's a 10/10

Legit Anti Aim

Does as it should, It's just like most Legit AA's with the limit of 60pos or whatever it was, I've forgotten.
Good for trolling Legit players that don't know much about the game.
Got fakelag in it so pretty nice.

Opinion on Legit AA - Does it's job and isn't difficult to setup.
Overall It's a 9/10

The Menu

I wish there was a way to change the color of the menu instead of having the standard OT color.
I feel like the Skin changer should have a "Change All Skins" button to change all the skins to the same.
I also feel like the Skin changer belongs in the Visuals tab on a seperate tab "Visuals Misc" or something of that nature in the Visual tab ofcourse.
The config section should be made larger and more clear for newer players since it's just a gear icon at the bottom right of the menu.
I think the menu should save it's previous position and appear there instead of every time you open the menu it appears in the middle of the screen.

Opinion on The Menu - Overall is nice to look at although it could use more features to customize and some improvements are clearly visible.

Overall It's a 8/10

Overall opinion on the cheat is that it's overpriced for what it's capable of doing right now.
I think that this cheat needs a serious update on certain things due to the amount of subscribers to the cheat feeling let down due to how it performs as it is right now.
Appreciate you reading through this entire Review.
I agree it is overpriced!

Reactions: gazzyy