another feedback like 6 months of this cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

usc

i have had ot like a week after my acc was made i got a gifted sub and never not had a sub for over a week so this is what you need to know about ot. (also im half asleep like all my feed backs so i get hate for not remembering wtf i put)

1. rage mode (hvh in servers) : well the rage workie but sometimes the resolver goes ape shit sometimes and doesn't shoot or shoots Casper or client side. from what ik ot is bipolar af "BuTtt CoDe CaN'T bE BiPoLaR" but it is one day you will be unhittable and hit so much head/get kills then the next with the same exact people ot would have a sperg. ot also for some reason doesn't follow min damage 100% , set it to 103 with awp hit for 83 with leg , set it to 101 with scout shoot head for 11 or arms for 40.
The anti aim is decent can make some people dump and if you are a retard with 30 js for aa it does almost nothing and just makes a harder tuned aa that is slightly better.
i think i forgot stuff next topic im bored of this one tbh

2. NN rage mode (wm/comp): it works. the anti aim makes paste dump. scout shoots yeah. fuck it just use galil. yeah so ot has hideshots that works 60-80% of the times and mix it with a galil/famas then gg too ez tbh i mean i hit so many shots for 1 damage and they don't shoot back... SELF PROMOTION time (too see what i mean watch this video and just skip through the intro)
just don't try in wm hvh because ot is not rlly ment for that shit just meme and thats how you play wm/comp hvh and its funny to see them talk shit then they get tapped with galil after getting shot for 1-5 damage 30 times. also back to the start the hideshots works decently (just don't use auto with it) and the dt is doo doo for mm.

3. legit/closeting like a monkey : it has skin changer anti untrusted , bhop , strafe assistance and js for legiting , has trigger bot settings , i don't use it i just semi rage with 9-12 fov or use skins with walls it works like yeah

4. resolver as said one day it would work other day it won't ez i actually fucking forgot what i wrote time to post this and start another retard post

• Haha
Reactions: Matiselxd

arttizyl

1. rage mode (hvh in servers) : well the rage workie but sometimes the resolver goes ape shit sometimes and doesn't shoot or shoots Casper or client side. from what ik ot is bipolar af "BuTtt CoDe CaN'T bE BiPoLaR" but it is one day you will be unhittable and hit so much head/get kills then the next with the same exact people ot would have a sperg. ot also for some reason doesn't follow min damage 100% , set it to 103 with awp hit for 83 with leg , set it to 101 with scout shoot head for 11 or arms for 40.
The anti aim is decent can make some people dump and if you are a retard with 30 js for aa it does almost nothing and just makes a harder tuned aa that is slightly better.
i think i forgot stuff next topic im bored of this one tbh
code can’t be bipolar you are always facing different players with different anti-aim

Reactions: Yeezymeister

scary

this is like someone just fell asleep on their keyboard.
i like the review but jesus christ i can't read this without getting a headache

usc

code can’t be bipolar you are always facing different players with different anti-aim
holy shit nvm i remember what happened i used this shit cfg on the fourms and it was 3 am and i was half asleep because i did hella hw and got slightly tilt and made this shit post like all my other reviews its good rn because you know a actual decent cfg but the only tru part i see is ot sometimes not following min damage