2023 ot review after 2 months of active use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Haktis

helo my name is haktis and thats my PERSONAL OPINION about OT

Legit ?/10

All i know about legit is the fact that OT gives you red trust factor, so dont play with onetap on official servers on your costy main accounts.

UI/menu 4/10

Too many subtabs, dropdowns etc., fixing broken keybinds(dt and autopeek switching to "always" after cfg reload) or just navigating through menu to find needed function takes a very big chunk of time. Visual look is very clean tho

VISUALS 9/10

Looks good, lots of settings, but no team-based agent changer, no local tracers and skinchanger is horrendous.

Anti-Aim 6/10

Pretty much everything that you can make without jz is low/high delta jitter(people with premium cheats still missing in static aa so idk......) But lack of functional in AA is backed up by smart and cool and big scripting community. So your head will be safe until you make a shot

Rage 🪦 7/10

Its not a secret that safepoints are just broken, its a known issue, and you will be missing head due to "safepoint : true", i hope someday it will be fixed. OT is still hitting absurdly hard shots like no other, and makes admin kick you from the server cuz he thought he was unhittable. But if youre going to use OT in its current state, focus on baim. Autosnipers, dt and awp are the strongest parts of the cheat.

General conclusion 8ish/10 10/10 best cheat ever

OT in 2023 is just a $20 reminder of a great past that will satisfy all your needs in FUN while playing COMPUTER GAME, dont expect much from it pls

xoxo smooch have a great day and dont play hvh ♥

keoperDAB

Subscriber

UI/menu 4/10

fixing broken keybinds(dt and autopeek switching to "always" after cfg reload)
thats a new bug actually thanks for the feedback
but its because of rintools not onetap

Anti-Aim 6/10

Pretty much everything that you can make without jz is low/high delta jitter(people with premium cheats still missing in static aa so idk......) But lack of functional in AA is backed up by smart and cool and big scripting community. So your head will be safe until you make a shot
use my script for a very basic aa setup :))))

and i agree that ot force sp as always but the sp is "broken" so yea force baim

Last edited:

vert0kz

I can almost guarantee that Haktis Member completely disagrees with your opinion vert0kz Well-Known Member.
As I have a long experience with so-called software called "onetap.com" and software called "neverlose.cc" my subjective opinion is, that "onetap.com" is far behind previously mentioned russian cheat. This is not a try for undermining, just saying that my experience was very different in the last few months and I personally wouldnt give more than 5/10 to "onetap.com" Thanks.

Reactions: trickykaden

trickykaden

As I have a long experience with so-called software called "onetap.com" and software called "neverlose.cc" my subjective opinion is, that "onetap.com" is far behind previously mentioned russian cheat. This is not a try for undermining, just saying that my experience was very different in the last few months and I personally wouldnt give more than 5/10 to "onetap.com" Thanks.
10 bucks a month for not updating till source 2 would be fine in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: vert0kz