Worth buying OT?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

should i buy ot

• Total voters

blackdx

Sup, i saw that there are thousands of theads but i really didnt get a good anwser. so i just will create a poll here and i would like to hear something from the buyers, also when was the last upd?

PaulP

Banned
Sup, i saw that there are thousands of theads but i really didnt get a good anwser. so i just will create a poll here and i would like to hear something from the buyers, also when was the last upd?
No, Onetap in its current state is shit. Its usable but not good. Much better alternatives for the price.

sharky1337

Early adopter
Trust me the cheat is good if you know how to use it, don't expect headshotting everyone with scout as the cheat is currently outdated (last update being Jul 14 2021). The cheat is still good at either predicting or doubletapping with auto or hitting body with awp like the other public cheats can't do. If you wanna go with headshotting using scout, go for NL, if you play community and use either auto or awp, go for onetap.

yehoqw

its pretty good considering the cheat hasnt been updated for 2 years, although if ur a 2v2/1v1 player then i wont suggest it if u arent really experienced with the cheat, im 1v1/2v2 player and its not as bad as people are saying so yes, i will suggest u buying but dont expect to make crazy clips or dominating hvh until they update

Reactions: Anonymous1011