ot review (before 2022 update)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cyki

hello, i am cyki and i have had this cheat for around 13 days now, i think i am in a position of where i can create an accurate and non biased review.

Legit Tab

I haven't used this yet, but from what I have seen, the legitbot and settings perform quite well.

Rage Tab

Now, for the rage tab.

Ragebot | - | The ragebot performs fairly well against other HvHers, but one con is the resolver; Now, I know what you're thinking, "Oh, another meme review from a hater."
but honestly this element does need an update and i'm sure you agree.

Anti Aim | - | The anti aim does pretty well stock, but the inclusion of scripts like future, brightside etc really spices things up.

Visuals Tab

ESP | - | This element of onetap is one of my favourites, as you need to have a good understanding of which colours go together and which colours do not. If you config this right then
you can truly make something special.

keoperDAB

hello, i am cyki and i have had this cheat for around 13 days now, i think i am in a position of where i can create an accurate and non biased review.

Legit Tab

I haven't used this yet, but from what I have seen, the legitbot and settings perform quite well.

Rage Tab

Now, for the rage tab.

Ragebot | - | The ragebot performs fairly well against other HvHers, but one con is the resolver; Now, I know what you're thinking, "Oh, another meme review from a hater."

Anti Aim | - | The anti aim does pretty well stock, but the inclusion of scripts like future, brightside etc really spices things up.

Visuals Tab

ESP | - | This element of onetap is one of my favourites, as you need to have a good understanding of which colours go together and which colours do not. If you config this right then

well, ot never log resolver miss, but for my gameplay experience, if u play auto, u seldom miss resolver

except scout this kind of high accuracy weapon (i think it is still good except some bitches using chimera yaw jitter and i missed), and resolver is pretty decent like every cheats does the same (almost)

i play auto mostly so i don't have any feelings abt the resolver

bendy51743

Legit Tab

Rage Tab

Now, for the rage tab.

Visuals Tab

for resolver i use running & in air safepoints(scout), with 80multipoint. i dont have anny major dump moments

Legit Tab

Rage Tab

Now, for the rage tab.

Visuals Tab

"13 days now, i think i am in a position of where i can create an accurate and non biased review"
you high or something?