wanna get into hvh again

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pl3nk1

Well this is obviously a thread about desync so, prim sucks and pandora sucks. Pandora is actually pretty good for lby but thats about it.

Reactions: keoperDAB

bendy51743

had onetap last time when v3 was released. used neverlose last, it was good but both cheats didnt get updated for a long time, so i wanna know if it is worth to buy ot again.

ty
OT 's ragebot is still really good. but from my experience the aa sucks a bit even with scripts.
but its more about what cheat do u prefer. whats more fun to use for u.
just buy a sub and see if u like it more than NL if youre not sure.
i still think NL is a bit better due to the customizability of the keybinds, and that it uses LUA instead of JS.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Not my fault you're not invited.

That's why I'm using onetap, but even if I get an invite, I won't use it, not because of the cheat itself (I haven't used it, so I'm not qualified to rate), but because onetap is the easiest and most powerful for me to buy

Aszab123

That's why I'm using onetap, but even if I get an invite, I won't use it, not because of the cheat itself (I haven't used it, so I'm not qualified to rate), but because onetap is the easiest and most powerful for me to buy

While I do agree on OneTap being easy as fuck to setup (due to the lack of customizaton), I'm also guessing you think it's powerful because you're used to it and you have your style specifically designed for OneTap. However, if you would give Hourglass cheat a try (considering you know how to setup a cheat where you can customize anything), you would definetely love it. Keep in mind they do not have pointscales, nor damage accuracy (the precentage of your minimum damage [100 means it will only go for minimum damage 50 means it has a 50% chance to go for minimum damage]), because it does it automatically because the people who does not know how to configurate a cheat. The networking is also kind of slow due to the Chinese users of the community. Other than that, every single shot is more likely to hit head than on OneTap.