wanna get into hvh again

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

idkk

That's why I'm using onetap, but even if I get an invite, I won't use it, not because of the cheat itself (I haven't used it, so I'm not qualified to rate), but because onetap is the easiest and most powerful for me to buy
you need to purchase a sub within a week if you don't wanna get banned

stuck

Early adopter
had onetap last time when v3 was released. used neverlose last, it was good but both cheats didnt get updated for a long time, so i wanna know if it is worth to buy ot again.

ty
I would recommend you OT. Nl is Lua based cheat. Besides the fact that u need to purchase a sub which costs 20e you still need to spend min 10e on Luas which is shit. I personally do really good with OT in everything and I don't use any JS for now. Is still not my main cheat since I use it for fun!

keoperDAB

Subscriber
this cheat needed a min dmg override script 2 updates ago please don't use that argument
2 updates ago neverlose don't even have v2 (public ver)
lol

edited: v2 just released mb
it should be may 3?

and the min dmg update is 2021/7's update

Last edited:

noev2

2 updates ago neverlose don't even have v2 (public ver)
lol

edited: v2 just released mb
it should be may 3?

and the min dmg update is 2021/7's update
how does this invalidate my point? in this cheat you can't even change your desync without a script. so saying nl, which has an aa tab that you can do anything with binds, is a lua carried hack is a stupid claim. Unless im missing something i don't see what lua nl needs.

anyways ill stop now since this might result in another lengthy argument

keoperDAB

Subscriber
how does this invalidate my point? in this cheat you can't even change your desync without a script. so saying nl, which has an aa tab that you can do anything with binds, is a lua carried hack is a stupid claim. Unless im missing something i don't see what lua nl needs.

anyways ill stop now since this might result in another lengthy argument
uh i never said nl is a lua carried cheat
and im just telling u that min dmg is added in last update