weapon spread checkbox and quick peek color

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

reub

Hey,
I want quick peek color customization and change the weapon spread checkbox into a drop down with 2 options: crosshair spread and scope spread.

Last edited:
Hey,

I want quick peek color customization and change the weapon spread checkbox into a drop down with 2 options: crosshair spread and scope spread.

Thank you kindly
you're using onetap, unless someone with a big influence on this forum keeps asking for it or the entire community, it probably won't be added. Same happened to nade proximity

reub

you're using onetap, unless someone with a big influence on this forum keeps asking for it or the entire community, it probably won't be added. Same happened to nade proximity
speaking of which... nade prediction says you will take damage even if your behind a wall

Mikelol

You can already do the weapon spread one with a javascript that is pretty well done, but the quick auto peek color in javascript doesn't look so good and I doubt we will get that customization implemented into ot.

reub

You can already do the weapon spread one with a javascript that is pretty well done, but the quick auto peek color in javascript doesn't look so good and I doubt we will get that customization implemented into ot.
ur kidding right? they can add a color picker for it in 5 mins

Haunter

Subscriber
they won't. what dont u understand? they couldnt care more about suggestions from normal members
suggestions from normal members, especially the ones in the javascripting discord most of the time get directly suggested by an alpha member if its not been already