Update Feedback

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHENKURFAM

cheat is dog, philip makes a shit ton of money but doesnt give a fuck about updating the cheat. Ev0 is in a good state rn and can resolve almost anything you throw at it. Bitch i used fatality against an evo user who had an aa script and couldnt hit their head at fucking all.
Have u even bought a sub for it lmao, I think it was the massive lua update that made evo shit, go into a server and check how many ppl r using evo, literally no one. All my friends stopped buying subs until they fix it which apparently is soon. Oh and btw Philip is doing a lot of work he just hasn’t pushed it to beta or anything yet, was speaking with sudo about it.

SHENKURFAM

Have u even bought a sub for it lmao, I think it was the massive lua update that made evo shit, go into a server and check how many ppl r using evo, literally no one. All my friends stopped buying subs until they fix it which apparently is soon.
wdym? ive had 2 subs lmao and used the cheat actively as my main lolollllll.
But u haven’t been using it for 5 months like u said, Ur literally one of those ppl that go to chat box and beg for updates. Idk how u do so shit with it I have like a 2kd+ every time I use it

hatsuhaze

But u haven’t been using it for 5 months like u said, Ur literally one of those ppl that go to chat box and beg for updates. Idk how u do so shit with it I have like a 2kd+ every time I use it
Already fixed my original comment lmao. Had the cheat for 3 months, and paid for 2 of those months. When i used the cheat on the first month i already didnt like it, but that was more because i didnt have a good cfg and couldnt cfg it right. 2nd month i already had a good cfg which i made myself, too bad i noticed wayy too many resolver misses which made me not want to use the cheat anymore.

SHENKURFAM

Already fixed my original comment lmao. Had the cheat for 3 months, and paid for 2 of those months. When i used the cheat on the first month i already didnt like it, but that was more because i didnt have a good cfg and couldnt cfg it right. 2nd month i already had a good cfg which i made myself, too bad i noticed wayy too many resolver misses which made me not want to use the cheat anymore.
I’m pretty surprised ur standing up for ev0 if u don’t like resolver misses.

hatsuhaze

I got better scores with fucking onetap crack because i didnt have that mental handicap. Using fatality made me play shittier because i was always worrying about resolver misses, the cheat is fucking dog and all the media with it is fucking 95% baim (either auto DT or awp baim)

hatsuhaze

I’m pretty surprised ur standing up for ev0 if u don’t like resolver misses.
Have played against ev0 users who are much better than the fatality users ive met, the people who i know who use fatality or people with better cheats (like ot, ev0 or skeet) all say that fatality is shit, hmm i wonder why.

SHENKURFAM

Have played against ev0 users who are much better than the fatality users ive met, the people who i know who use fatality or people with better cheats (like ot, ev0 or skeet) all say that fatality is shit, hmm i wonder why.
Ur delusional bro, funny how u pretend like there is skill in hvh when it’s just dt baim and atm fatal still has the fastest and most accurate dt apart from neverlose beta. Also saying that ot is better than fatal, idk wat to say although it is way better for scout but when I’m dting with fatal ot users literally wont shoot half of the time lmao and ot can’t resolve fatal’s head even without luas first shot trust me I have a sub for both and have been on both ends of it.

SHENKURFAM

I got better scores with fucking onetap crack because i didnt have that mental handicap. Using fatality made me play shittier because i was always worrying about resolver misses, the cheat is fucking dog and all the media with it is fucking 95% baim (either auto DT or awp baim)
Ur not worrying about having resolver issues with otc? The cheat that can literally dump any jitter and can’t hit dt tp? O k
And most media is like that coz ppl aren’t retarded and use dt coz they know wat the meta is and they bought the cheat which is best for the meta. And yes the cheat can’t scout at all.

Last edited:

hatsuhaze

Ur not worrying about having resolver issues with otc? The cheat that can literally dump any jitter and can’t hit dt tp? O k
And most media is like that coz ppl aren’t retarded and use dt coz they know wat the meta is and they bought the cheat which is best for the meta. And yes the cheat can’t scout at all.
Yes im not, with otc i'm not worried that if i miss my first dt shot that im dead because the cheat actually shoots head unlike fatality which auto prefers body everyfucking time and has a retartedly long dt recharge period where the cheat wont even shoot single tap. Also with otc i dont fucking regret my decision to spend money on it, because unlike fatal otc is free

hatsuhaze

Fatality dt isnt better than ev0s when their dt is made by the same person, any
thing good about fatality isnt even made by philip

SHENKURFAM

Yes im not, with otc i'm not worried that if i miss my first dt shot that im dead because the cheat actually shoots head unlike fatality which auto prefers body everyfucking time and has a retartedly long dt recharge period where the cheat wont even shoot single tap. Also with otc i dont fucking regret my decision to spend money on it, because unlike fatal otc is free
If ur rly that stupid to force head while dting then fatal would probably tap 2nd shot coz the resolver logic actually changes where it’s shooting unlike otc or aw, that’s why u can’t rly dump ppl with fatal like u can with ot or aw.

hatsuhaze

Yes im not, with otc i'm not worried that if i miss my first dt shot that im dead because the cheat actually shoots head unlike fatality which auto prefers body everyfucking time.
If ur rly that stupid to force head while dting then fatal would probably tap 2nd shot coz the resolver logic actually changes where it’s shooting unlike otc or aw, that’s why u can’t rly dump ppl with fatal like u can with ot or aw.
who tf said i force head?? bitch really how retarted are you. see bro fatality is so good, isntead of dumping someone it doesnt even shoot them :D

SHENKURFAM

who tf said i force head?? bitch really how retarted are you. see bro fatality is so good, isntead of dumping someone it doesnt even shoot them :D
Well I mean I assumed u force head coz of u didn’t u wouldn’t have any problems lol also u were talking about otc missing first shot then tapping next shot on head I meannnnnn.
Fatal only doesn’t shoot with scout from my experience, if some retard is tryna flex their innovative 180 jitter then it will miss maximum twice then tap them when they try to edge further.

hatsuhaze

Well I mean I assumed u force head coz of u didn’t u wouldn’t have any problems lol also u were talking about otc missing first shot then tapping next shot on head I meannnnnn
how did you assume that? youre just too smart for me dude. Fatality isnt worth 20 bucks a month, philips update schedule is dogshit, the cheat is constantly behind other p2c

SHENKURFAM

how did you assume that? youre just too smart for me dude. Fatality isnt worth 20 bucks a month, philips update schedule is dogshit, the cheat is constantly behind other p2c

It’s better than this and aw loll, I prefer to have bigger updates that make more of a difference instead of smaller updates that make the cheat worse most of the time.

hatsuhaze

It’s better than this and aw loll, I prefer to have bigger updates that make more of a difference instead of smaller updates that make the cheat worse most of the time.
Aah yes, so by big update you mean the last update? which was only optimization and bug fixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.