3/10 Update Feedback review after 16 games

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Did you guys like the new update

• Total voters

L4wless174

Early adopter
I would consider this to be one of the better updates

Overall - i like the could base cfg system its something we'll have to get used to but we will manage. Thank you for adding back between shots for autostop. The UI scaling is probably the best feature from this update

Rage Bot-

The Anti-aim is the same as the old version nothing has changed, However i can feel the improved resolver, in the current hvh state most cheats focus on their double tap. There could be a 5th DT option since you can see that there's a faster dt script in the script section. I don't mind using a script but it would be nice not loading a extra script but the main issue is that it will recharge when a enemy is peeking resulting you to not shoot. I do wish for more options in the rage tab like a built in baim/head prefer or conditions and auto wall min dmg.
TD;DR - We would like faster dt and faster dt recharge

legit Bot-

Forgot when i cared for legit bot
legit bot doesnt matter imp as long as it works

Visuals-

Again nothing much has changed but i would like more materials for chams. Also a enemy nade prediction would be cool like the one that skeet has

Misc-

Requesting inventory changer instead of just skin changer

Movement-
Would be nice to have more movement features like edge bug and long jump etc...

Scripts-
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS MANAGE TO BREAK ALL THE SCRIPTS WTF MAN

Thanks to the devs for fixing older issues and the GUI scaling and for listening to our feedback

Reactions: JoshS2

qwq123456

Update not upgrade, so it's the version 3 exactly. no wonder minor changes but menu. but nothing function new is a bit depressing

rave

why not just like, fix the scripts yourself
if it's just changes to the api's naming scheme or whatever it shouldn't be hard

froze

The dt options that are in the cheat are all meant to still be on the safe side to use, no reason for them to add some unsafe super fast dt option that will just cause misses and more angry kids on the forums.

L4wless174

Early adopter
The dt options that are in the cheat are all meant to still be on the safe side to use, no reason for them to add some unsafe super fast dt option that will just cause misses and more angry kids on the forums.
The dt already has 4 options If you miss use the slower one, people use faster dt scripts. I’d say it’s pretty reliable but thanks for sharing your thoughts

Reactions: thomaskredpath
The dt already has 4 options If you miss use the slower one, people use faster dt scripts. I’d say it’s pretty reliable but thanks for sharing your thoughts
I think the DT without scripts is a lot better than before, I find myself to be way more accurate even with "fastest" selected.